Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a woman who looks like she's under 18 years of age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS, your age is your age, point blank period.

You just better be sure that the 24 part is right because she may actually be 14 and just trying to lie to be grown

Comment

of course. She's 24 for fuk sake.

Comment

The part about the 4yr old kid should worry you more.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          The part about the 4yr old kid should worry you more.
          Would I date a girl who look younger than her age and who's adult?? YES

Would I date a girl with a kid?? NO

Comment

Originally posted by RainMatic View Post
            lol you gotta be pretty weak n have hang ups to worry about that. I think you should only feel like a pedo if the girl your raggin is actually 14.
            True. Who cares if she looks young. If she's not under age then it's fine.

Comment

i got a girl trying to add me on facebook who is like 17. 4 years younger than me. She looks older than me. Still not going there.

I guess it is better to date a woman who just looks underage than a girl who looks the right age but is not.

Comment

whats wrong with girls that look 14? 12 and over is hittable

Comment

No. I'm not attracted to girls who look younger than 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                    i got a girl trying to add me on facebook who is like 17. 4 years younger than me. She looks older than me. Still not going there.

I guess it is better to date a woman who just looks underage than a girl who looks the right age but is not.
                    Add her and wait until she turns 18.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                      Last year, I befriended this girl who I met on MySpace.com and not long ago she email me and asked me to add her on Facebook. So I did. I looked at some of her pictures on Facebook and she looks like she's 14 years old. She's 24. On MySpace she looked 18 in her pictures but in these new pictures she looks 14 but she's really 24 years old.

I was shock and even told her so. She has a 4 year old son.

So would any of you fellas date a 24 year old or an adult woman who looks like she's 14?

I wouldn't! I would feel like a ****ing pedophile to be honest and besides, there are a ****load of beautiful women out there to be wasting my time on a 24 year old that looks 14.
                      is she a mexican-american chic or a an american with Mexican parents?

Comment

Working...
                      X