Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel like they're too alpha for b1tches sometimes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Tell us your views on women, Rudy. Raptors taking the lead tonight too.
    I don't have like a "system" with women, I don't think you gotta be rich to get women though, or necessarily lie. I mean everyone does that **** on like first dates or while out, but Megas talking like you must have *insert number* in your bank account, or bull**** to even have a chance with women... I am not really all that much of a player though, so take my advice with a grain of salt, I tend to end up getting in long term relationships not picking up women at the bar....

I do have friends that do similar to Megas, and it does work but I chastise them too

Yeah, I picked Raptors at the start of the series as well. Oh well.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 04-24-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I don't have like a "system" with women, I don't think you gotta be rich to get women though, or necessarily lie. I mean everyone does that **** on like first dates or while out, but Megas talking like you must have *insert number* in your bank account, or bull**** to even have a chance with women... I am not really all that much of a player though, so take my advice with a grain of salt, I tend to end up getting in long term relationships not picking up women at the bar....

I do have friends that do similar to Megas, and it does work but I chastise them too

Yeah, I picked Raptors at the start of the series as well. Oh well.
      I see what you are saying. It's not a strict definition. Yeah the bar game is all about flexxing. Women you meet at work or school are more genuine and get to know you over a longer time period. Raptors got pushed real hard though.

Funny how we hardly speak on here like we use to. You probably think I am too confrontational and too pro-Black, whatever that means.

How you doing though? You staying away from them harsh substances?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I see what you are saying. It's not a strict definition. Yeah the bar game is all about flexxing. Women you meet at work or school are more genuine and get to know you over a longer time period. Raptors got pushed real hard though.

Funny how we hardly speak on here like we use to. You probably think I am too confrontational and too pro-Black, whatever that means.

How you doing though? You staying away from them harsh substances?
        I avoid the trap threads more often now, aka the ones where I know like politics or racists bout to pop off. AKA I avoid about half the topics started. Keep giving em the good fight! Not anything bout your views or beef from me you know we all good man.. I'm pretty good lately, still drink more then I should but no relapses or nothing... Hope all is well with you as well buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          I avoid the trap threads more often now, aka the ones where I know like politics or racists bout to pop off. AKA I avoid about half the topics started. Keep giving em the good fight! Not anything bout your views or beef from me you know we all good man.. I'm pretty good lately, still drink more then I should but no relapses or nothing... Hope all is well with you as well buddy!
          Yeah man. I am cool too.

Comment

Working...
          X