Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think the poster of the year is and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Bringer definitely. That fucktard was all but retired, but I guess he missed us too much and made a comeback.
    You're going to make me blush, bromance.

Truthfully, I was done with this place at the beginning of this year. Then somewhere along the line I started back up again and this has been the most fun I've had on this site since the 2006-2008 days.

I can't quit you ****s.

Comment

Larry is a beast. When in form, does Tyson flurries because he's cold

Comment

You should make a public poll on this, Verse. Throw out some examples of the poster's year-end highlights and let the user decide.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          If I was in the room with you right now, Verse, I'd blow you.

Then you could rim and blow me.

No ****.
          Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
          Might like it. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Larry does have a strong resume. Threatening to clap 50, getting banned from twitter, the gay werewolf brother in the next room while fucking his sister thread. It's like beating Matthysse, Mayweather, and Ward in the same year with no catch weights.
            I've missed this. That DOES sound pretty good, to be fair.

Comment

I've missed this. That DOES sound pretty good, to be fair.
              You watching the Broner-DeMarco card tonight, ****y McChavteef?

Comment

I nominate triggerhappy; he's really revolutionized Boxingscene posting by his video approach. He's comical, he's informative as well half-******ed

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  You should make a public poll on this, Verse. Throw out some examples of the poster's year-end highlights and let the user decide.
                  I can't fix it. Help ya boy out

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You watching the Broner-DeMarco card tonight, ****y McChavteef?
                    I don't have access to SKY TV right now, so have to watch on unreliable streams. That, and the fact that I'm getting old, make me not stay up for Fat Yank cards these days. I tend to download 'em the next day.

Bear in mind that won't start till 4am, Green Teef time. I used to be dedicated, these days I prefer sleep.

Comment

I don't have access to SKY TV right now, so have to watch on unreliable streams. That, and the fact that I'm getting old, make me not stay up for Fat Yank cards these days. I tend to download 'em the next day.

Bear in mind that won't start till 4am, Green Teef time. I used to be dedicated, these days I prefer sleep.
                      Tis understandable, mate. I missed the Froch-Mack fight. Well, I did catch the slow motion highlights of the end, where Da Cobra ended the fight with those body shots.

Get your sleep. Us old folks need it at our age.

Comment

Working...
                      X