Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev only has himself to blame if he doesnt win this time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev only has himself to blame if he doesnt win this time.

In the first fight i though he won fairly convincingly, however his approach in the ring meant he gave the judges an opening to give the fight to ward.

Lazily ambling around the ring isnt going to cut it this time. Neither is neing in average shape and neither is not trying to finish a hurt opponent.

He knows ward aint gonna bring **** but running around the ring backwards potshotting so its on kovalev to close this guy doen and finish the show.

If it goes the 12 again then kovalev deserves to lose.

Idk of he deserves to lose if it goes 12 that doesn't make sense there is no victories just for surviving but he knows he needs the KO that's established.

Comment

Ummm.......nobody knows how the fight is going to go. Suppose it goes 12 rounds but Kovalev dropped Ward like 4 times and had him hurt on multiple occasions. Do you still feel Kovalev deserves to lose if that were the scenario?

Nobody knows what's going to happen. So we just have to wait and see.
      Last edited by The Time; 04-05-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Don't worry, Kong. Kovalev will KO the American.

Comment

He definitely shouldn't bank on getting a ko. Ward is gonna be extremely difficult to stop. Not saying he shouldn't go for it if it's there, but he needs a better plan to nulify ward's infighting. He won the boxing match on the outside...he just got out fought a bit, especially down the stretch when he was tired from all the clinching.

Comment

When you fight on foreign soil, you have to be twice as better as your opponents, I've scored it for Kovalev, but I could see the way how it could be given to Ward, you have to erase any doubts and dominate. That's only Kovalev's fault that it didn't happen. In his position he DOESN'T even have the right to have competitive close fights
            Last edited by g27region; 04-05-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              When you fight on foreign soil, you have to be twice as better as your opponents, I've scored it for Kovalev, but I could see the way how it could be given to Ward, you have to erase any doubts and dominate. That's only Kovalev's fault that it didn't happen. In his position he DOESN'T even have the right to have competitive close fights, he's just making all of us look bad
              You're acting like kov wasn't the champ

Comment

Ward won the second half of the fight 6-1, I had him Kovalev winning rounds 2,3,5 and 10, but I can see how he could have won round 1 and 12, so I had the fight 115-112 - Ward, but I could see how Kovalev could have won 114-113, but how can anyone say Kovalev dominated the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  You're acting like kov wasn't the champ
                  I talk that life isn't supposed to be fair for everybody, and some people got to work harder to get what they want. That's the way it works. Kovalev is one of these people, he was fighting half of his career for free to get where he at now
                  Last edited by g27region; 04-05-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    I talk that life isn't supposed to be fair for everybody, and some people got to work harder to get what they want. That's the way it works. Kovalev is one of these people, he was fighting half of his career for free to get where he at now
                    Exactly he paid dues and was the champ of the division you can't pitty pat and beat the champ contraversialy that doesn't happen, there was a serious screw job.

Comment

Working...
                    X