No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson beat up Danny way worse then Keith Run Time Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont Peterson beat up Danny way worse then Keith Run Time Thurman

Lamont dominated the later part of that fight and basically Danny was on the verge of beaing stopped.

Lamont beat up Danny to the body and head landed huge shots on him all fight.

Keith Run Time Thurman is a fraud who would get KO'd by either Spence or Brook.

BUt Spence would end Thurman.

Lamont didn't win enough of the earlier rounds. Thuman simply won more rounds.

I thought lamont barely sqeaked it out. Why didn't lamont fight like that from round 1?

Comment

Lamont brought the fight to Danny inthe later rounds and was walking him down and bullying him

Garcia looked like he wanted to quit

Against Thurman, Thurman was the one running att he end looking to survive.

Thurman = overrated fighter

Comment

Lamont Peterson gave away the early rounds trying to box. Peterson is really not effective from that style. The best Lamont Peterson is when he has his high guard and is walking his opponent down. He doesn't have much punching power, but he has good conditioning and gets stronger as the fight goes on. I'm not sure I'd say Peterson won that fight, but he was certainly stylin on Danny towards the end.

Comment

Working...
        X