Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Freak will Stalk/Kill GGG first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Freak will Stalk/Kill GGG first?

The obsession consumes their lives, thousands of posts in month's dedicated to obsessing about golovkin, clearly this is a seriously unhealthy obsession, their wall's are obviously covered with newspaper clippings of golovkin with his eyes cut out surrounded by bottles of decade old urine.

My question is which one will get there first? in a Mark david Chapman / John lennon type scenario?
    Kigali
    15.63%
    Issac
    6.25%
    SugarkaineHook
    3.13%
    Canelomaidana
    3.13%
    They are all the same person
    71.88%

Golovkin wouldn't even fight me. He's focus is 160 pounds

Comment

poll is up

Comment

i dont know but all of those dudes are freaking obsessed weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Golovkin wouldn't even fight me. He's focus is 160 pounds
          Are you planning to go to the garden for the fight? are you bringing weapons?

Sugarkaine hook planning to clean up the street's of (boxing)the scum and the filth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWL-FwX4t4

Comment

all the same person. I refuse to believe there is 4 people like that on this forum. More likely the accounts all belong to 1 completely messed up freak.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Are you planning to go to the garden for the fight? are you bringing weapons?

Sugarkaine hook planning to clean up the street's of (boxing)the scum and the filth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWL-FwX4t4
              I plan on seducing Dan Rafael with an order of 15 pizzas with some hydro so he can write some real boxing talk and have all fans turn against him because he was finally write.

haha. get it? ''write'' ''haha''

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                I plan on seducing Dan Rafael with an order of 15 pizzas with some hydro so he can write some real boxing talk and have all fans turn against him because he was finally write.

haha. get it? ''write'' ''haha''
                That's great mate, perhaps you should write a few handwritten letters in your own blood to Dan, to really show how passionate you are!?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  That's great mate, perhaps you should write a few handwritten letters in your own blood to Dan, to really show how passionate you are!?
                  nah. how about blood sausage uncooked? I'm sure he fancies uncooked pepperoni too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X