Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could GGG vs Brook become Martinez vs Cotto 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    What do you think?
    What? Martinez had two shot knees heading into the fight, he retired after the fight because his knees were so done.

GGG is in beast mode, crushing everyone in his path. Brook gone find out soon enough.

Comment

We have more in common than what you think. You know inside your head you're a ggg fan. Just ashamed to admit it because you fear the fl'mos will disaprove you. But it's ok
      I don't hide it. I never bash GGG the fighter. My criticisms are 1. His resume 2. His management 3. His career choices.

Comment

I guess brook was Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I guess brook was Sergio?
          At some point in the 3rd or 4th I feared it could go to the distance and Brook would get the decision.

I mean Brook was boxing pretty well. He was doing a good show and also holding Gennady doesn't letting him to his attack. It was a great fight while it lasted. Such a pity that Brook's chin/eye couldn't resist more.

It wasn't as one sided as many expected.

So, resuming, GGG didn't look good in many moments, but at the end of the day he found a way to win. I'd say Brook can beat many Mw's... he's very skilled.

Golovkin is getting old, this is the moment for the rest of the MW's to man up and fight him.

Comment

At some point in the 3rd or 4th I feared it could go to the distance and Brook would get the decision.

I mean Brook was boxing pretty well. He was doing a good show and also holding Gennady doesn't letting him to his attack. It was a great fight while it lasted. Such a pity that Brook's chin/eye couldn't resist more.

It wasn't as one sided as many expected.

So, resuming, GGG didn't look good in many moments, but at the end of the day he found a way to win. I'd say Brook can beat many Mw's... he's very skilled.

Golovkin is getting old, this is the moment for the rest of the MW's to man up and fight him.
            So do you consider getting your face broken and having to stop before the 6 round competitive?nwhat about gg saying brook isn't a mw or strong

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              So do you consider getting your face broken and having to stop before the 6 round competitive?nwhat about gg saying brook isn't a mw or strong
              GGG tried in the US market by behaving like "good boy", which I think is his natural way, being a humble guy. I think in the UK he might want to get some hate because the "good boy" behaviour didn't work that much in the US.

I believe it's true that he wasn't going down from those shots, but they looked solid and that could really make him lose rounds and a fight if it goes to the decision. Do you know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
              X