Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum refusing to let Pac pick Broner for his last fight is downright blasphemous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Can't blame Arum. Of course, he had to look after his own interest and his company. Bradley becomes his new cash cow if he beats Paqcuiao. Not only that, Manny then will be tempted to break his retirement plan and a 4th rematch would be a huge possibility. Arum believes Bradley has the best chances of beating Paqcuiao.
    Nah, this is Pac's last fight. The guy is 37 years old and looks his age. By the time a rematch came around he'd be 38! Win, lose or draw, this will be his last fight.

Comment

Arum is a snake is all I'm saying.

Comment

Arum is taking a line from Henry Ford:

"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black."

Comment

Why Pacquiao didn't leave Arum after that scumbag paid the judges off in the first Bradley fight i'll never know.It's a shame Arum is trying to block this fight,Pacquiao deserves to go out on HIS OWN TERMS.

Arum has/will suck every last bit of life out of Manny.It's very sad,how he gets away with it is beyond me.

Comment

I don't think blasphemous means what the OP thinks it does but yeah, Arum is trash and Pacquaio is way too loyal.

i

Comment

It would be pretty insulting to Pacquaio to end his career against a sideshow joke like Broner. But he does like dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
                It would be pretty insulting to Pacquaio to end his career against a sideshow joke like Broner. But he does like dollars.
                Not when you consider the choices being between Crawford and Bradley. No one wants to see a 3rd Bradley fight. And rumor has it Pac can't get motivated for Crawford, and I don't blame him. Broner is a guy that's gonna be in Pac's grill trying to be boisterous and get Pac riled up. Pac has always liked fighting guys like that.

Comment

Oh well, what's new. Arum has had his iron fist over Pac his whole career, and only now people are shocked.

Comment

Al Hymen tells a fighter no, you aren't going to fight that guy and "he's looking out for his boxer's best interest". Arum does it, "he's a dirty snake"

Not saying I like it either but the double standards that posters have are truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Al Hymen tells a fighter no, you aren't going to fight that guy and "he's looking out for his boxer's best interest". Arum does it, "he's a dirty snake"

Not saying I like it either but the double standards that posters have are truly amazing.
                      This thread isn't about Al Haymon, where did you get that idea? Stop trying to deflect and have an opinion of your own.

Comment

Working...
                      X