No announcement yet.

Broner vs Porter thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    No I don't do avy or sig bets, 10 quad on Porter cuh confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Go to sleep Hanz, you're past your limit of 2 Coors Lights for tonight.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Broner but I'd be very surprised if he beats Porter. I think it's a bad style match up, he better hope Porter is drained and squeak out a decision. Honestly, I don't really think either guy is elite but I think this is a great match up.

Comment

Here's input from the guy with Porter as his username..
          Honestly a very 50-50 fight. The CW definitely helps Broner but all these people saying Porter is a bad style matchup are wrong. Broner can counter him coming in every time & he has enough power to hurt Shawn.

I could also see Porter beating Adrien quite easily if he works his way in like Maidana did. Coming in swinging like a baboon won't win him the fight.

I'd lean towards Broner in this one, especially if he watched his fight tapes. And even if it is controversial, I'd expect Broner to get the decision.

Comment

Broner to win this. Porter is massively overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Broner to win this. Porter is massively overrated.
              Porter beat the hell out of Alexander and he almost killed that same Malignaggi inside four round who gave Broner all he could handle just less than a year before the Porter fight.
              So if someone is overrated that's Broner. Okay, it died down after Maidna whooped him but sometimes still...

Comment

That 144 is going to **** Porter

Comment

I think this fight will end up defining both guys careers. If Porter can't beat Broner its gonna show he's at the bottom end of the elite level guys at best & maybe he'll win a title again but he'll never be in competition to be THE champion or in P4P talks. If Broner can't beat Porter I think he's gonna be retired within 2, 3 years/max & weighing about 250lbs & trying to be Rick Ross or doing something else easier than getting hit in the head for 36 minutes to be "About Billions".

Comment

Porter will beat the **** outta AB

Comment

The main concern I think we all have is the rehydration/catchweight clause for Porter. If it were at 147 outright than Id heavily favor Porter, I still favor Porter but with the weight you just never know. Catchweight aside, Broner needs to box & in no way do I mean the way he fought the 1 armed bandido Molina. Broner needs to box like he did mid fight against Maidana (stand his ground & couter off the roll) but I dont think Broner is disciplined enough to fight a fight all 12rds that way. I give Broner props because hes a come forward fighter that brings it but hes best served as a laidback aggressive counter puncher sorta like Marquez. Funny Broner said he doesnt have any favorite Mexican fighters because he could sure learn alot from them ie. Morales & Marquez lol the only difference is he rolls his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                      X