Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Amir Khan have a bigger Mexican following than Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Amir Khan have a bigger Mexican following than Canelo?

Both are the top two Mexican fighters in the sport right now(Sorry Chavez Jr but your inactivity is costing you) and whilst Canelo has had his shot at Mayweather, Khan has yet to have his.

My question is who has the bigger following in Mexico, is it Canelo who has the bigger fanbase or is it Khan who has the backing of the realest raza and biggest Mexican rapper in the game right now in Mr Capone-E?

It's a tough one that's for sure.

On one hand you have the fan base of Canelo, full of ladies mostly who support him based on his good looks and red hair and on the other hand you have Khan who has the support from the streets with Mr Capone-E on his team and all the true Vatos and Chicanos who follow Mr Capone-E and support Khan due to his affiliation with Capone-E.

It's a toss up but i'd like to hear from some real Mexicans on who has the bigger fan base on the streets of Mexico.

or

Yes, Khan has the bigger backing of the true vatos
    69.23%
    No, Canelo has slightly more mexican fans but it's very close
    30.77%

I think Khan does

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad
      Offcourse Canelo

Khan's following is purely Uk based.
      Nonsense.

Khan looks more Mexican.

Canelo's Irish, we all know it.
      Last edited by Szef; 12-29-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad
        Offcourse Canelo

Khan's following is purely Uk based.
        You sure about that?

Mexico is made up of 73% cartel members according to the latest figures and with Mr Capone-E being the Mexican cartels most famous rapper i'd estimate a huge chunk of those cartel members being Amir Khan fans.

La Raza are big fans of Amir Khan, my Mexican hombre told me he's bigger than Canelo is Tijuana but i don't wanna take his word for it.

Lets see what my Mexican vatos have to say.

Comment

Comment

Canelo is really Irish or something. Fake ass Mexican with that ginger hair.

He isn't a real vato like Mr.Capone-E

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Canelo is really Irish or something. Fake ass Mexican with that ginger hair.

He isn't a real vato like Mr.Capone-E
              Yeah, there's one ''mexican'' in the poll who's nationality is a bit suspect.....

....but we'll give Canelo the benefit of doubt here.

His wikipedia page does state he was born in Guadalajara so i guess he must really be Mexican.

He clearly doesn't have that true raza mexican blood in him like Capone-E does, that's clear for us all to see just by looking at both of them but he must be some other sort of Mexican, if there is such a thing.

Maybe he's half mexican or something.

Comment

Of course he does, Mexicans love to see KO's and Kahn delivers!

Comment

khan's mexican?? hope that answers ur question coming from one in chicago, poll should have canelo by a landslide cause thats what it is, no1 i kno even knows khan is any type of mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Yeah, there's one ''mexican'' in the poll who's nationality is a bit suspect.....

....but we'll give Canelo the benefit of doubt here.

His wikipedia page does state he was born in Guadalajara so i guess he must really be Mexican.

He clearly doesn't have that true raza mexican blood in him like Capone-E does, that's clear for us all to see just by looking at both of them but he must be some other sort of Mexican, if there is such a thing.

Maybe he's half mexican or something.
                    No need to convince people, bro.

Looks at this poll, the truth is out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X