Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Tupac only gets so much credit because he is dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Tupac only gets so much credit because he is dead?

An undeniable talent no doubt. I like rap but I'm not expert,
    Actually I don't listen to it anymore.

People say he is the best ever, or one of the best ever? Do you agree?

Nas>tupac.

Tupac was great but he's overrated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nas>tupac.

Tupac was great but he's overrated IMO.
      Just no.........

Comment

Agreed with Nas > Pac, but Pac gets credit because of his impact, not just in the rap game but world wide is something another rapper hasn't achieved.

Pac stans what make him over rated but if anybody knows anybody rap/hip-hop knows he's a great rapper & top 10, easily.

He wrote & recorded 'The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory' in 7 days & that album is classic.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Just no.........
          Stfu Jab.

Go do 30 push ups. (If you can) you little ****

Comment

2Pac and Biggie are both escalated to number 1 and 2 spots by casual audiences. They're more 20-10 range. And yes Nas>>Pac but Nas is easily a top 4 all time. That's not disregarding what they actually did but their history together and mainstream appeal has boosted them up.

Comment

his death definitely lends him credibility as a rapper, but i don't think that's why he's the best ever.

he's the best ever because of all eyes on me and me against the world.

you aren't thinking about killing floyd to bump him up a few spots on the ATG list, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                2Pac and Biggie are both escalated to number 1 and 2 spots by casual audiences. They're more 20-10 range. And yes Nas>>Pac but Nas is easily a top 4 all time. That's not disregarding what they actually did but their history together and mainstream appeal has boosted them up.

i like nas. i was a huge nas fan growing up. i think i've heard everything he's ever written. he's one of my top 5 rappers.

i can't see how you'd look at their works and think nas is better than tupac.

illmatic is a great, great album, but it's his only classic.
                Last edited by New England; 07-05-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

for you guys saying that nas is greater than tupac, what albums are you thinking about when you make that decision?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    for you guys saying that nas is greater than tupac, what albums are you thinking about when you make that decision?
                    Illmatic
                    It Was Written
                    Stillmatic
                    The Lost Tapes
                    and God's Son are my front runner Nas albums.

Comment

Working...
                    X