No announcement yet.

I cannot wait until Canelo slaughters the annoying hypejob that is Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    I disagree with the idea that Canelo will have a time with Lara for the following reasons:

1 - The Angulo fight demonstrated and put on display the ideal opponent for Canelo. An opponent who doesn't mind catching quite a few headshots in order to give a few back. And more importantly, an opponent that isn't mobile. If Lara was a come forward standard brawler, then yes, Canelo will make easy work of him.

2 - Lara will force Canelo to move and box his way to a victory, which makes the fight a lot more difficult because Canelo is primarily a flat-footed fighter. And Canelo's power is diminished whenever he has to constantly reset.

3 - Floyd gave everyone the blueprint (if there is such a thing!) on how to beat Canelo. You must move to keep him on his toes and you must give Canelo constant angles. As long as Canelo cannot set down on his punches, it takes his main weapon away (His power punches).

I would go out on a limb and predict that Lara gives Canelo his best test. And may have him in trouble during the fight, because Lara can bang. If Canelo starts to get frustrated because Lara is moving and tagging him, then I would definitely lean towards Lara for the win (outside of Texas, of course)

Canelo, seems to have the mindset, that his opponents should stand in front of him and take a beating -- When they don't, he's out of his element.

Nice to see someone knows their styles and gave good reasoning rather than a triangle theory. Unsurprisingly this insightful breakdown got ignored. Good post, green K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
      Lara and his fans are the most annoying thing in boxing today. I seriously do not understand the hype that this guy gets on here. Saying Canelo and the rest of the boxing world are ducking him etc.

Seriously wtf is so special about him? Canelo has faster hands, better defense, better chin and is physically stronger than Lara. Lara has faster feet and is more mobile that is it. Canelo would destroy Lara and I will love every minute of it.

This guy went life and death with Angulo ffs! And don't bring up Trout, Canelo won that fight clearly and gave him his first 0.

Can't wait until Lara gets his ass whipped.
      STANDING OVATION FOR THIS MAN!!

Comment

Haha, quite ironic for a Canelo fan to be calling Lara a hype job, no?

Comment

troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            STANDING OVATION FOR THIS MAN!!
            I totally wouldn't put it past it being you on another account

Comment

STOP INSULTING MY BABY CANELO!!! He is popular, has lots of fans and has red hair.
              Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              Girlfriend, Lara has no fans, isn't ripped and doesn't have an ATG snake. We want a man that is rich, famous and has money
              Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
              I agree girlfriend. Who wants to see Lara? Canelo needs a better looking opponent. I like my men small so hopefully a guy from a lower weight division

SMH @ boxing fans acting like a bunch of damn females instead of demanding that the best fights get made.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                Haha, quite ironic for a Canelo fan to be calling Lara a hype job, no?
                He just pasted the guy who knocked down your boy twice. And people say Mayweather is ducking this guy

Comment

He just pasted the guy who knocked down your boy twice. And people say Mayweather is ducking this guy
                  This isnt how boxing works, guy.

Comment

Oh Lara? The guy that won every round against Trout who Canelo barely beat?

Yeah I know that Lara guy

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      This isnt how boxing works, guy.
                      Yeah yeah I know.... triangle theories etc.... But to be honest Angulo is one of the slowest fighters I've seen, he made Canelo look like a young Meldrick Taylor in there, meanwhile Lara looked ordinary.

What attributes does Lara possess that are so troubling? Ok he has height and reach but what else?

Comment

Working...
                      X