• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys know whose alt this is, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I don't. I just findit odd that he can reach the conclusions he has based on 24/7. Yeah, floyd is doing the same BS and its stale.

But all the other stuff is just silliness.

Comment

Lol @ the crybabies i'm not an alt. Plus everyone worshipped Floyd yet many of his shots missed and he never hurt or knocked down Canelo like y'all said he would

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
          Lol @ the crybabies i'm not an alt. Plus everyone worshipped Floyd yet many of his shots missed and he never hurt or knocked down Canelo like y'all said he would
          . . . And canelo never whooped Floyd like you said he would.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            . . . And canelo never whooped Floyd like you said he would.
            I never said he would, I hoped,

Comment

Floyd should thank Canelo, Lucas and Danny for the extra cake he brought in. He's a great but people don't watch to see him spar without headgear for twelve rds. After 4 it gets old really fast. Garcia-Matthysee was the real main event and Canelo brought in an extra million buyers with his novela star appeal. 800k to 2.2 million is a huge jump!

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                Honestly I hope Canelo beats the dog **** outta him. I'm not even a Floyd hater I'm angry that he ducked Pac but I do admire his talents and slickness. But man that episode was garbage this dude is so empty lmao he just has a bunch of yes men and fake relationships, maybe 50 was right about him having no friends LMFAO, the whole episode was him talking about his boring ass cars ok man we get it you're rich lol change the record man you're ****ing boring.

And those trashy ass hoe PLS dude is worth how much and he can't get some nicer looking hoes?!? Canelo looks so much more hungry and determined, Floyd just comes across as a broken record, he isn't interesting anymore, and LMFAO Lil Wayne looks cracked out Floyd felt uncomfortable talking to him looks like Floyd is a pretty lonely bloke Ellerbe clearly has a thing for him though that's the truth..
                oops! I get it, with the persona Floyd exhibites outside the ring it's easy to hate him. But inside the ring, he is nothing short of brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  uses a lot of the same terms and punctuation as Pac-Boy.

Comment

Working...
                  X