Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin "No Doubt" Trout: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby
    Trout outboxes canelo to a rather 1 sided victory. He exposes canelo's inability to cut the ring off. His inability to punch without his feet set. he shows his suspect stamina and the difference between fighting smaller shot fighters to fighting bigger stronger fighters.
    what are you talking about? Canelo has very good footwork.

If he didn't, he couldn't have done what he did against Mosley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I lean towards Trout. dont know if he can get a fair shake in texas though

Comment

I really don't think Trout will be able to keep Canelo at bay. I'm seeing a TKO in a pretty one sided fight honestly. I think NSB has Trout a little overrated IMO.

Comment

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards canelo.

Comment

Canelo is going to TKO Trout, expect Trout to try and make it an ugly fight once he feels Canelo's power. This isn't a smaller, washed up Cotto you're fight (who still managed to make a competitive affair throughout the entire fight).

I just hope that slime bag Al Haymon doesn't have the judges in his pockets if Trout somehow makes it standing till the final bell (with a part of his soul forever missing, mind you).

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              what are you talking about? Canelo has very good footwork.

If he didn't, he couldn't have done what he did against Mosley.

Mora did the same thing to a slightly younger version of Mosley. I'm not sure what he did exactly to a half dead Mosley that has you so amped up cause it really ain't nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Mora did the same thing to a slightly younger version of Mosley. I'm not sure what he did exactly to a half dead Mosley that has you so amped up cause it really ain't nothing to brag about.
                Canelo's dominant win over Mosley is almost equal to Trout's close win over Cotto. So I don't think you wanna go there homie.

Comment

I'm thinking Canelo rises to the occasion and stops Trout in the mid rounds.

Regardless I'm looking forward to this fight more than any other this year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Canelo's dominant win over Mosley is almost equal to Trout's close win over Cotto. So I don't think you wanna go there homie.
                    I hugely disagree. The boxing forums worldwide were flaming when the Canelo-Mosley fight was made because they knew Mosley hadn't won a fight in like 3 years and wasn't even a shadow of his former self. Not to mention, Mosley has never been that good at 154. So many people were screaming foul when that fight was made, it's not even funny.

Whereas boxing forums worldwide had Cotto beating Trout when the fight was made.

HUGE DIFFERENCE. Not even a remotely close comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X