You need to bring your birth certificate to use public restrooms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itt; led admits to being a lady boy?

Comment

I live in phoenix, once I walked in and used the girl restroom in the DMV lucky me no one was in there and I didnt even notice till I walked out and poeple were looking at me and my friend was like dude you used teh girls restroom I was like o shit. Damn I could have got charged for that shit (literally) if this law was passed.

What if your a parent and you need to change your kid, and your a female and your child is a male who will get charged?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        In all the science fiction shows and movies, men and women seem to be showering together without a problem. It's the way of the future.
        when i was in mexico a few years ago i stayed at an adults only all-inclusive & i went into the bathroom\changeroom nearby to have a shower after being in the pool bar for hours & there were women changing in there with guys. no big deal as there are many clothing optional resorts & it's a common thing...the birth certificate thing is just a joke...
        Last edited by joe strong; 03-22-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Remember that circus freak "Erika spangler?"

he wanted to beat up girls in amateur boxing matches just because he's a crossdresser and a f#g

I hope that thing got its ass kicked

Comment

It's a women's safety issue. Would joo want some creepy tranny using the same bathroom as your girlfriend, daughter or wife? I wouldn't..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              It's a women's safety issue. Would joo want some creepy tranny using the same bathroom as your girlfriend, daughter or wife? I wouldn't..
              why do you think a tranny, who is generally interested in men, would create a safety issue?

but in answer to your question; no. i wouldn't want my daughter in a situation like that but i'm ridiculously protective. i'll fight a ten year old for my kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                why do you think a tranny, who is generally interested in men, would create a safety issue?

but in answer to your question; no. i wouldn't want my daughter in a situation like that but i'm ridiculously protective. i'll fight a ten year old for my kid.
                For my kid I'll put a 10 year old in a sleeper hold and shave the kids head after he's passed out then walk away like Brutus the Barber Beefcake

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post

Not that I have anything against transgender people, or their perverted lifestyles, but I think generally they're confused about their identity and sexuality.

Also, if you make it OK for trannies to use women's public bathrooms then you invite opportunistic perverts (e.g. Led*) to dress up as women just so that they can get access to to unsuspecting women who are vulnerable.

In other words, if you have a cock, you shouldn't be allowed to use the women's bathroom - it's just ****ing common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Not that I have anything against transgender people, or their perverted lifestyles, but I think generally they're confused about their identity and sexuality.

Also, if you make it OK for trannies to use women's public bathrooms then you invite opportunistic perverts (e.g. Led*) to dress up as women just so that they can get access to to unsuspecting women who are vulnerable.

In other words, if you have a cock, you shouldn't be allowed to use the women's bathroom - it's just ****ing common sense.
                    ^^^

Comment

I can understand it in the mens with the urinals, but womens toilets are all cubicles with doors so who gives a **** who uses them, you can't see them.

Comment

Working...
                      X