No announcement yet.

List your favorite Broner fanboy excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    It's HBO! They're hyping Broner up to be the greatest boxer to ever lace up a pair of gloves.

Meanwhile the #1 fighter in the world, Olympic Gold medalist, great role model, Andre Ward barely get's any hype at all. Is it cuz he speaks well or cuz he's a great father and husband who doesn't beat his wife? Meanwhile Broner beats up old ladies, makes racist remarks all the time and doesn't take care of his 6 kids. It's HBO's fault, they love the "bad guy"
    Yeah it sucks you have to be a c0ck to make money. He's not even half the fighter Floyd was at that age, Floyd was fighting legit champs tough challenges and was winning with ease. Broner should have two losses already.

Comment

• Those pics of Broner are disturbing.

Comment

• Broner is a borderline fetus

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          but seriously why is he jumping to 147 against malignaggi?

Is it because Golden Boy wants Danny Garcia to run JWW?

Goldenboy wants everybody at 140 to beat the crap out of each other, that's why they're having this tournament right now in hopes that the winner isn't prime anymore and he'll be ripe for the pickin by the time he faces Broner. Same thing Floyd did when he "retired" for 2 years when the welterweight division was red hot with prime fighters like Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, and Paul Williams and then Floyd came back after they all beat the crap out of each other.

Comment

Damn That's the gayest shyt I've ever seen from Broner, well almost the gayest.

Fast forward to 1:30........looks like they're twerkin in front of a mirror

They sat around and took every ridiculous club fuk 'dance' from the last 7 years and made a clusterfuk of 'dance' fukery.

And Broner says no ****, yeahhhhh I believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              They sat around and took every ridiculous club fuk 'dance' from the last 7 years and made a clusterfuk of 'dance' fukery.

And Broner says no ****, yeahhhhh I believe you.

anybody that has to go out of their way to say "no ****" is a ****.

Comment

You notice how everyone was talking in the background and sort of dismissing him until he was flinging his hands around in a feminine manner saying no ****?

Yes ****

Comment

• not sure but my favorite Quotes would have to be

5-I Still Got mah 0

4-Same **** Different toilet

3-Im da can man anyone can get it...African American Mexican ...(every other "Can" he can think of)

2-I'm AB all about the money A.B. baby all About Billions

1-It's theee BRUUUUUUUSSSHHHHHHHH

I will make a money back guarantee you hear at least 4/5 of those in EVERY interview or anytime he talks.

Comment

lolol in one of the interviews he said something like "thats a good fight, no ****." It didn't even make sense and nobody could have possibly taken it as a **** statement lmao

Comment

• Geez! those pics! I'm 100% convinced this dude is a ***. And I dont mean a cigarette either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X