Marcos Maidana-Josesito Lopez is being discussed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen Golden Boy!!!

Comment

I love this fight. Tough scrap for both gentlemen. I got this feeling that Maidana edges Josesito. But the action is so damn good in this fight that a rematch is in high demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I love this fight. Tough scrap for both gentlemen. I got this feeling that Maidana edges Josesito. But the action is so damn good in this fight that a rematch is in high demand.
        Already?

What if it's canceled cause of an injury?

Anyway, Lopez did some good body work vs Ortiz... Maidana doesn't like that. I gotta think about this a bit longer to pick a winner tho.

Comment

Not bad...... Slightly leaning towards Maidana

Still prefer Paulie-Maidana Khan-Lopez

Comment

Maidana wins, should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Already?

Anyway, Lopez did some good body work vs Ortiz... Maidana doesn't like that. I gotta think about this a bit longer to pick a winner tho.
              If its an injury than postponement is more likely. Which I'll be more than happy to wait till whoever(knock on wood)is well. I doubt a fight this fan friendly gets canceled due to an injury.

And I dont know of one fighter who likes it to the body, but Maidana has proven that he's a gotdamn machine by getting up from a flush liver shot from Amir in the early goins, to almost have Amir outta there in the later rounds.

Im not counting Lopez out, but we rightly dont know if Canelo took something outta him when he went up to 154. So I have to lean towards Maidana. Not solely on that mind you, but it does halp put me on that side of the fence when thinking about how this fight could play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly!
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Already?

If its an injury than postponement is more likely. Which I'll be more than happy to wait till whoever(knock on wood)is well. I doubt a fight this fan friendly gets canceled due to an injury.

And I dont know of one fighter who likes it to the body, but Maidana has proven that he's a gotdamn machine by getting up from a flush liver shot from Amir in the early goins, to almost have Amir outta there in the later rounds.

Im not counting Lopez out, but we rightly dont know if Canelo took something outta him when he went up to 154. So I have to lean towards Maidana. Not solely on that mind you, but it does halp put me on that side of the fence when thinking about how this fight could play out.
                I gotcha. I was just joking with the whole injury thing. Its the trend nowadays. I'm leaning a little bit towards Maidana myself, just a tiny little bit. But I'm not really sure tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is a great fight, I hope it gets made! I'm digging Maidana's new style where he's more reserved and boxing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    They will be fighting for the undisputed title of being ortiz' papi
                    lmao this^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      They will be fighting for the undisputed title of being ortiz' papi

So true.

Comment

Working...
                      X