Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum - "Maybe Donaire vs Rigo Before Mares" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum - "Maybe Donaire vs Rigo Before Mares" (Video)

Let the hate begin!!

Ill settle for that too but it betterhappen.

Side Note: I know Arum is old but did he lose his teeth cause it sounds like when he talks its all gums

Comment

Good lord just go away Bob. Just go. I don't believe anything that comes from his mouth.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Arum (rightfully) sees Rigo as a lesser fight on his way to a bigger bout with Mares. However, as Bob has previously acknowledged, Guille is a dangerous foe. He could easily derail any notions of a lucrative card with Abner. Also, Rigondeaux has to get past Poonsawat, himself a tough cookie. Things are getting more interesting by the minute....

Comment

Who's mares mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Sounds like a good idea. Arum (rightfully) sees Rigo as a lesser fight on his way to a bigger bout with Mares. However, as Bob has previously acknowledged, Guille is a dangerous foe. He could easily derail any notions of a lucrative card with Abner. Also, Rigondeaux has to get past Poonsawat, himself a tough cookie. Things are getting more interesting by the minute....
            I don't think bob cares if nonito loses he just wants it all in house.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Who's mares mandatory?
              According to rankings, Victor Terrazaz

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                According to rankings, Victor Terrazaz
                So mares-terrazas and Santa Cruz after that for abner and donaire will fight arce and rigo then move up to 126. Mares and donaire are never fighting.

Comment

So mares-terrazas and Santa Cruz after that for abner and donaire will fight arce and rigo then move up to 126. Mares and donaire are never fighting.
                  I think they'll end up fighting at 126

Comment

I don't think bob cares if nonito loses he just wants it all in house.
                    ^This.

Arum please go away....please.

Comment

Working...
                    X