***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got one of these??

Comment

• Got to squeeze off about 100 rounds out of a Colt Python over the weekend.

Beautiful piece. Almost felt bad firing some of the hotter 125 grain rounds. Always heard how smooth they were compared to S&W and Rugers, but never had a chance to fire one myself. Sweetheart of a gun. Love to pick one up, but they are pretty steep.

Comment

• I had a colt king cobra when I was like 15-16.

It looked bad ass.

Fat barrel shroud, snubnose 2 1/2 inch barrel, all stainless steel with rubber black grips.

Would scare mofos.

It wasn't no colt python though. Python was a whole other level. Colt made the king cobra as a cheaper Python alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I had a colt king cobra when I was like 15-16.

It looked bad ass.

Fat barrel shroud, snubnose 2 1/2 inch barrel, all stainless steel with rubber black grips.

Would scare mofos.

It wasn't no colt python though. Python was a whole other level. Colt made the king cobra as a cheaper Python alternative.
          I really like that Python, but people are asking a arm and leg for them. I understand why, but not for me at this time.

Fired off a semi-rare 80's .357 Ruger Redhawk. If the GP 100 is a tank, that thing is fucking battleship. Couldn't believe the cylinder walls on it. Just a beast.

Comment

• For Ric's post in the thread:

This looks like AK-47?
            Last edited by michaelhatwell; 05-30-2017, 03:42 AM. Reason: I forgot quoting the person who posted this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by michaelhatwell View Post
              For Ric's post in the thread:

This looks like AK-47?
              ?????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I really like that Python, but people are asking a arm and leg for them. I understand why, but not for me at this time.

Fired off a semi-rare 80's .357 Ruger Redhawk. If the GP 100 is a tank, that thing is fucking battleship. Couldn't believe the cylinder walls on it. Just a beast.
                I like ruger gp100, sp101, redhawk, alaskan.

Had gp100, sp101 and alaskan at one point.

Even a blackhawk.

But what I want but never had or tried is the ruger lcr.

Comment

• Comment

• I had a 9mm semi-auto from Springfield Armory but sold it when I left the country. I am looking at getting a revolver to replace it. I like that there are less mechanical issues. Also a fan of the classic look.

I've been thinking about getting an AR-15, but you have to really dance around the law to get something resembling it in California now. I am going to look at some other options for rifles I think. I am more concerned with accuracy and range. I heard Mosin Nagants are ridiculously cheap, but I might go for something newer.

Any recommendations for rifles that have good long range accuracy? Probably looking for bolt action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      I had a 9mm semi-auto from Springfield Armory but sold it when I left the country. I am looking at getting a revolver to replace it. I like that there are less mechanical issues. Also a fan of the classic look.

I've been thinking about getting an AR-15, but you have to really dance around the law to get something resembling it in California now. I am going to look at some other options for rifles I think. I am more concerned with accuracy and range. I heard Mosin Nagants are ridiculously cheap, but I might go for something newer.

Any recommendations for rifles that have good long range accuracy? Probably looking for bolt action.
                      Get a ruger lcr revolver and tell us about it lol

I'm not knowledgeable enough as far as long range shooting

But I'm sure all these remington, ruger, winchester bolt action rifles are accurate and decently priced

Comment

Working...
                      X