No announcement yet.

Video: Adrien Broner wants to fight Gamboa, "Would make it look easy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Adrien Broner wants to fight Gamboa, "Would make it look easy"

I'm honestly amazed that there's no talks about Broner joining TMT yet. But anyway kudos for him for wanting to fight Gamboa, make it happen TMT and Golden Boy.

"I don't study no tape, I don't study no fighter."

He really, really wants to be like Floyd.
    Last edited by Realism; 07-31-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
      I'm honestly amazed that there's no talks about Broner joining TMT yet. But anyway kudos for him for wanting to fight Gamboa, make it happen TMT and Golden Boy.
      you're crazy if you think gbp will give up broner...........

look at his last fight ratings. broner did similar numbers to canelo with almost no promotion (they spent hardly no money on promotion with broner but still did great ratings) they promote canelo all over the place.......mexico promotes canelo all over the place but yet broner didn't need any of that crap to do similar ratings.

gbp sees broner as a star in the making & wouldn't give him up to TMT.

no way bro.
      Last edited by americanbot; 07-31-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

look at his last fight ratings. broner did similar numbers to canelo with almost no promotion (they spent hardly no money on promotion with broner but still did a great ratings) they promote canelo all over the place.......mexico promotes canelo all over the place but yet broner didn't need any of that crap to do similar ratings.

no way bro.
        Yeah of course GBP won't give him up, but in the end (when the contract expires) it's up to Broner. He's young and he clearly idolizes Floyd, and 50 Cent adds to the appeal. It's pretty safe to say that at some point Broner will join TMT.

Comment

Comment

"All work easy work, I don't watch no tapes of no fighter"

Sound familiar?

Comment

Adrien "mayweather" broner

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

look at his last fight ratings. broner did similar numbers to canelo with almost no promotion (they spent hardly no money on promotion with broner but still did great ratings) they promote canelo all over the place.......mexico promotes canelo all over the place but yet broner didn't need any of that crap to do similar ratings.

no way bro.
                Are u kidding me?Goldenboy has done a great job promoting broner.
                They signed him early in his career,Kept him busy,Had him fight in his
                hometown,Put him on undercard of big stars such as ricky hatton,mosley
                delahoya,canelo.Dont be saying they dont promote broner well.

Comment

Would LOVE to see it.

I think Gamboa beats him.

Comment

Broner can move but he is stationary most of the time. Gamboa is fleet footed and seems to naturally float in the ring. He is a good counter puncher too.

Both can punch and have fast hands.

One is 23 and the other almost 31. This should be an exciting fight. Make it happen.

Keep calling Adrien.

Comment

Working...
                    X