No announcement yet.

Father who beat 16-year-old boy in Youtube brawl faces ten years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    He's getting 10 years because the system is ****ed up. Look at the youth of today they go around doing what they want because the system protects them. If i did what that kid did my father would have said i deserved what i got and would have gave me another beating when i got home. But i didn't do anything like that because i was taught to respect other people.
    Blah blah blah

The video clearly shows the grown adult assaulting a 16 year old

The system doesnt arrest you for talking ***** to old men, but they do arrest grown men who assault kids

Comment

Surprised that kid wasn't worse off after that kick. That could have really been bad.

Comment

Be real : Who hasn't wanted to do this to a 16 year old at some point in their life?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Own3d - i know it's frustrating to see little punks act like they can do whatever they want, but as men, it's our responsibility to behave as such. . A real man doesn't exhibit this type of violent behavior towards a 16 year old kid just for "acting like a punk" or "beating up his son in a fair fist fight that YOU SET UP."

Last summer a bunch of little shyts stole my backpack from my truck, and they answered when I called my cellphone. . I needed my laptop back so bad cause of finals and all my work was there and i had no hardcopies. . They said they would give it back if I gave them 60 bucks, and they would trash my computer if cops came. . SO rather than risk getting in trouble by beating their ass. I just gave them 60 bucks. . You know how badly I wanted to just beat their ass? But I would have gotten in some shyt, and they knew where my truck stayed, so they could just come back and beat the hell outta my truck. . Wasn't worth it. . Yeah, I might have gotten "punked", but they will learn their lesson eventually if they do that to the wrong person.
          Is this story for real? You must have wanted to kill the little fuckers! I wonder what the law is like if someone steals from you? You should be able to beat their ass and then call the cops on them and have them arrested.

Comment

I would be on the Father's side here cause he got provoked but the whole thing was wrong from the start. Setting up a fist fight between two underaged teens in your backyard is the problem here for me. If you're gonna do something like this, set it up with boxing gloves or something, with rules, like no kicking or biting, or hitting low. That's my opinion on what a Father should do, but some may disagree and say a Father shouldn't set up ANY kind of fight, which they wouldn't be wrong either.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Be real : Who hasn't wanted to do this to a 16 year old at some point in their life?

True. If I happened upon a time machine, and met myself at 16 years old, I'd knock my punk ass straight the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Is this story for real? You must have wanted to kill the little fuckers! I wonder what the law is like if someone steals from you? You should be able to beat their ass and then call the cops on them and have them arrested.

100% truth. . . I NEEDED that laptop back basically to the point where I couldn't take any chances of not getting it back, or getting it destroyed. . .

I couldn't see straight I was so pissed. . . I knew the cops wouldn't give enough of a damn to try to help me set up a sting operation to retrieve the laptop without risking them seeing hte cops first and running away, probably smashing the laptop in the process. . . Knew if I got it back, kicked the shyt outta them, there mom or someone would call the cops and I'd likely have to deal with a lot of shyt I just wouldn't want to deal with, even if charges did eventually get dropped. And they live in one of the apartments near mine; they are those kids who "patrol" the area on bikes just looking for trouble to get into. So they know where my truck is parked. Knowing them, they'd have busted it up.

Just had to take that one on the chin. . .

Comment

I don't see the problem with the dad "organizing" the fight to be held in their backyard, so long as the other kid agreed with it. Obviously what transpired was anything but fair, but I see nothing wrong with the original intent.

I actually had my older brother do something similar with me and this one kid back in the 9th grade. Basically, that dude didn't want to fight me in the street because he thought all of my friends would jump in on his ass, and the same was true with me and his gang of friends, especially his older brother who was twice my age, and really wanted to beat my ass for something I had done to his little brother earlier that year.

Long story short - It worked out fine in my situation. Me and the kid threw hands on neutral ground for about 20 minutes until we were both too exhausted to continue, and then we went our separate ways, never to have another problem with each other again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    True. If I happened upon a time machine, and met myself at 16 years old, I'd knock my punk ass straight the fuck out.
                    Pea? A punk!?

Blasphemy, my man - Sheer blasphemy.

That said I'd probably "go in" on my 16 year old self, as well, if given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I don't see the problem with the dad "organizing" the fight to be held in their backyard, so long as the other kid agreed with it. Obviously what transpired was anything but fair, but I see nothing wrong with the original intent.

I actually had my older brother do something similar with me and this one kid back in the 9th grade. Basically, that dude didn't want to fight me in the street because he thought all of my friends would jump in on his ass, and the same was true with me and his gang of friends, especially his older brother who was twice my age, and really wanted to beat my ass for something I had done to his little brother earlier that year.

Long story short - It worked out fine in my situation. Me and the kid threw hands on neutral ground for about 20 minutes until we were both too exhausted to continue, and then we went our separate ways, never to have another problem with each other again.
                      20 mins? Did you fight or fucck?

Comment

Working...
                      X