Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Poll) Is Amir Khan A Fraud, And Chreyy Picker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Poll) Is Amir Khan A Fraud, And Chreyy Picker?

After this recent scandel by BS that Amir Khan is belived to want to get opponenets when there past there best instead of fighting them at there peak.

Do you belive Amir Khan is a cherry picker and a fraud?
    Yes, Amir Khan is a Fraud and Cherry Picker.
    83.33%
    No He Is Not. Khan is Legit And Always Wants To Fight The Best.
    16.67%

Khan = GOAT

GOAT OF FRAUDS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hell yes he's a fraud!!!!!!!!

Comment

No He Is Not. Khan is Legit And Always Wants To Fight The Best but they have to be past prime and on the way down

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          No He Is Not. Khan is Legit And Always Wants To Fight The Best but they have to be past prime and on the way down
          I see what you did there .

Comment

a year on from his loss to prescott khan was challenging for a world title, something that points to having friends in all the right places.

it annoyed me when he became britians best LW without ever facing murray or thaxton. it annoyed me even more when after beating a washed up barrera he had somehow become a top 10 LWW and he managed to annoy me again when i realized he will never face a legit puncher.

i wouldn't mind khan if he showed some honesty - if he turned around and said 'look im not the finished article and im still learning the game and i will be getting into the ring with maidan and alexander'.

marvin hagler summed fighters like khan when he used the word 'navigator'.

Comment

Khan admitted himself he has been cherry picking.

Comment

RIGHT NOW! I would have to go with Fraud/Cherry Picker

but make no mistake about it...DUDE HAS TALENT! Great Hand Speed, Nice Footwork and Movement, Defense Need Work but again IF HIS CHIN CAN HOLD UP I think Khan can become a Star but I don't know how in the hell you can make your Chin Stronger, best way to protect your chin would be to drastically improve your defense, Lennox Lewis had a "Questionable Chin" according to most (I disgree) but Lennox was able to go very far with a "Questionable Chin"

to be fair to Khan I think a lot of people are putting too much into the one lose to Breidis Prescott, he is still a very young fighter I mean damn the guy is only 23

Comment

Working...
                X