Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question for REAL/HONEST boxing fans about Manny Pacquiao?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    Pacquiao is not on steroids, how can you let a crack head ****** like Floyd Sr and Roger Mayweather brain **** you into believing this ?

Have some respect for youself man.
    just like shane wasnt, huh

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      He's better than Floyd...that's just it.

Comment

You don't get slow in your early 30's. You get fast, incredibly fast. Only reason why you think Floyd slowed down is because of inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Come on man, get off this kick. He is not on steroids. I do believe his quality of opposition is meek, and that is a big reason for his massive successes, but he is not on steroids. There is no proof of this, and that accusation is getting old and you can't be serious when you say "Questions for serious fans" then you basically put an underlying message in your question where you are automatically point to him being on steroids.

Get real man, he's a great fighter, that's all.
          How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            How do you know?
            maybe coz he never tested positive?....

Comment

When he fought smaller guys he would get counter coming off balance thats how he gets drop but recently with these bigger guys manny hasnt been caught coming off balance when he throw his punches. thats probably why u dont see him getting rocked as much as he did when he fought smaller guys.
              Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 12-09-2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
                he would constantly rehydrate back in the 140s during his fights at the lower weights.

i would say he was struggling to make weight and that his conditioning is much better now.

look at Miguel Cotto who was a bit chinny at 140s and was actually put to queer street several times,

he then he moves up to 147 and takes one bomb after another from Mosley.

Manny Pacquiao's recent success has nothing to do with steroids,

but a carefully picked batch of opponents.

doesn't mean he's garbage, not everyone would be able to move up that many weight classes and beat the people Manny just did.

but people are rather overrating his latest achievements a tad bit.

just my honest opinion.
                Cotto was hurt at the 140 lb weight devision by shots he didnt see coming. Same shot he got hit by from Torress is the same one Manny hit him with.

Let me guess Marquez puts manny on queer street with a counter left and now he can handle jabs and big right hands from bigger guys. Marquez isnt know for his pop.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  How do you know?
                  and how do u know he's on it?

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
                    he would constantly rehydrate back in the 140s during his fights at the lower weights.

i would say he was struggling to make weight and that his conditioning is much better now.

look at Miguel Cotto who was a bit chinny at 140s and was actually put to queer street several times,

he then he moves up to 147 and takes one bomb after another from Mosley.

Manny Pacquiao's recent success has nothing to do with steroids,

but a carefully picked batch of opponents.

doesn't mean he's garbage, not everyone would be able to move up that many weight classes and beat the people Manny just did.

but people are rather overrating his latest achievements a tad bit.

just my honest opinion.
                    Draining the body actually weakens boxers in terms of punching power and taking punches...

So I can see why Manny is stronger these days, but his newfound strength is somewhat excessive...

But there's a reason why Manny likes to drain his opponents and why he won't fight anyone that doesn't meet his demands...

Comment

He's fighting bums and shot fighters. Why is everyone so surprised? David Diaz, sucks. Oscar Dela Hoya, old, shot and weight drained. Hatton, sucks. Cotto, shot. Clottey sucks. Margarito, shot and slow. Isn't this what we all say about Manny and his opponents? Why is everyone surprised he is blasting through these guys?

Comment

Working...
                      X