No announcement yet.

Is boxing Dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    You guys are such women. One fight didn't get made. And it still probably will at some point in the future anyway.
    Jeez, thank you.. If memory serves, it took awhile for Hagler/Leonard to get made. Settle down ladies.

Comment

I dont want PBF to think he has authority and power over us mere mortals, like we are desperate to see him fight Pac.

Lets twist it around and put pressure on him that if the fight is eventually made he better give moneys worth entertainment.

Comment

Boxing isn't dead, but it's certainly not shining right now. There needs to be one belt, one champ per division. Like it used to be, and that will solve a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
          It's pretty much on life support right now, I hate to say but for the past few months I have become more and more disconnected from the sport, nothing really excites me anymore and now with this whole Pac-May fiasco it's downright sickening. It's like no fights can ever get made anymore, money and corruption has always ran rampant in the sport but it's all just a joke now. So we probably won't get Pac-May instead we get a moronic Margarito-Pac a boxer who is not even licensed to fight in the US or Pac-Cotto II which is even more of a joke since Pac beat the living **** out of Cotto already and will a second time again. Yup Boxing is pretty much dead...

Nothing more to say!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
            This whole back and forth between Pac and PBF is ridiculous. How can this fight fail again? I don’t care who is at fault. What I do know is that we the fans are screwed out of a super fight. This is why UFC is kicking boxing ass! Look at the ****ty fights coming up on HBO.
            I agree, it is a total joke but there are plenty of other fights for boxing fans to enjoy. The casual fans, however, who watch only PPV events likely think that boxing can't get its stuff together as a sport...UFC must be laughing like they were at a comedy show because that's what the whole thing looks like.

Comment

How is MMA kicking boxings ass with matchmaking, when they don't even allow co-promotion door knob? Fedor-Lesnar haven't even been able to fight, because of this. That's MMA's biggest fight, and it's not happening.

Comment

No ****ing way!

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
                  How is MMA kicking boxings ass with matchmaking, when they don't even allow co-promotion door knob? Fedor-Lesnar haven't even been able to fight, because of this. That's MMA's biggest fight, and it's not happening.
                  That is ONE fight that isn't happening.

How many boxing fights that fans want have actually happened?

Comment

I don't think boxing is dead.

So far, i hear a lot of screaming, cursing and gnashing of teeth.

If boxing was dead, then why does it still elicit so much attention/emotion from both the media and the public?

Comment

Working...
                    X