No announcement yet.

Why the hype over Pacqauio/Clottey ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~GOAT~ View Post
    Clottey has never won an official welterweight belt, and who before the fight was announce was saying they always wanted to watch Clottey and Pacquiao fight? Clottey doesnt throw much punches and isnt the hardest puncher, easy fight for Pacman.

Clottey won the IBF belt until he gave it up to fight Cotto.

Comment

What hype are you talking about? QUit making yourselves look like victims of something.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Clottey smacking up Margs easy.......

Considering that Margarito was probably using plaster wraps in this fight, Clottey did really well!

Comment

Clottey has never won an official welterweight belt, and who before the fight was announce was saying they always wanted to watch Clottey and Pacquiao fight? Clottey doesnt throw much punches and isnt the hardest puncher, easy fight for Pacman.
          Tumahimik ka bakla
          Putang ina mo Burner
          Paul Williams sucks balls

Comment

im a pacquiao fan to the fullest but im not excited on this fight but i'd still watch it because i know it will be an action fight. hey atleast he's using clottey as a tune up. unlike ***** boy who ain't doing shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              pac fans want to see pac beat another legit WW.

Floyd haters want to see pac fight a WW while floyd fights an easy opponent.

i hope floyd fights cintron.
              floyd could have been that legit WW. unfortunately pac became duckquiao during negotiations.

Comment

Because Henry Brussels was not available.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Considering that Margarito was probably using plaster wraps in this fight, Clottey did really well!

Lol, That was the first time i saw Margarito live on TV i was shocked how wild he was.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                    Because Henry Brussels was not available.
                    I heard David Diaz is looking for a fight. ANY fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master Plan View Post
                      I heard David Diaz is looking for a fight. ANY fight.
                      Maybe Brussels could open up his schedule for a Diaz fight. Now, that's hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X