• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    hell no!!! hatton did enough to win..

collazo is a *****
    My god ur a ****in ******

Comment

Yo Deevel, you should add a poll to this thread.

Comment

Personally I had it 120-107 Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by t-97 View Post
          personally I Had It 120-107 Hatton.
          Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

i thought collazo had it. HBO invested alot of money into Hatton and it just wouldn't seem right if his welcome to america party was spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              I thought Hatton edged it out.

But i'm just a biased Brit.
              you biased bastard!!!!! no wonder you like Clapton so much! haha. all kidding aside, collazo should have won that fight. he's seriously the most down to earth dude around to boot. anyone can talk to him as a peer in nyc gyms, whether you have boxed all your life, or just stepped into the gym for the first time...

i saw the fight before i knew lou and remember being pissed because i thought he won the fight. in fact, i had no idea who ricky was fighting and though it was just another bum. i tuned in to see hatton put on a show and by the end of the fight, i had contempt for the whole boxing establishment, as well as a new-found liking for this tatooed warrior. the fight was ricky's preordained stateside coming-out party and any close call was gonna be in his favor, even though he was the challenger. you don't win titles with that kinda performance when you are clearly out on your fight in the last round in a close fight. i mean, i wouldnt say robbery because it was close, but collazo pulled it out handidly in the end.

lou is one of the most underrated guys on the scene, and got written off after the mosley fight by some fans, but the reality is that he hung in there with one of the best of the past 20 years for 12 rounds with a broken hand (which broke in the second round). i think he might be able to stun berto and take his 0 if Andre and Haymon man up and take the fight. he hasn't fought too many southpaws, much less one half as slick as Lou...

Comment

Personally I had it 120-107 Hatton.
                120-107 Hatton? If u had that score, then u deserve massive red k's.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                  Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
                  Really I did, Hatton gained an advantage in every round for being British, so he automatically won every round. I also had the Mayweather fight 9-0 Hatton going into the 10th, Mayweather got lucky and ducked a rematch IMO

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                    you biased bastard!!!!! no wonder you like Clapton so much! haha. all kidding aside, collazo should have won that fight. he's seriously the most down to earth dude around to boot. anyone can talk to him as a peer in nyc gyms, whether you have boxed all your life, or just stepped into the gym for the first time...

i saw the fight before i knew lou and remember being pissed because i thought he won the fight. in fact, i had no idea who ricky was fighting and though it was just another bum. i tuned in to see hatton put on a show and by the end of the fight, i had contempt for the whole boxing establishment, as well as a new-found liking for this tatooed warrior. the fight was ricky's preordained stateside coming-out party and any close call was gonna be in his favor, even though he was the challenger. you don't win titles with that kinda performance when you are clearly out on your fight in the last round in a close fight. i mean, i wouldnt say robbery because it was close, but collazo pulled it out handidly in the end.

lou is one of the most underrated guys on the scene, and got written off after the mosley fight by some fans, but the reality is that he hung in there with one of the best of the past 20 years for 12 rounds with a broken hand (which broke in the second round). i think he might be able to stun berto and take his 0 if Andre and Haymon man up and take the fight. he hasn't fought too many southpaws, much less one half as slick as Lou...
                    My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Really I did, Hatton gained an advantage in every round for being British, so he automatically won every round. I also had the Mayweather fight 9-0 Hatton going into the 10th, Mayweather got lucky and ducked a rematch IMO

Sounds like you score fights just like The Weebler II (have you seen his sig? it's his score for Mayweather-Hatton)

Comment

Working...
                      X