No announcement yet.

Anyone been to Hawaii?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Hawaii?

My Daughter is graduating tonight and then @4 in the morning we are off to Hawaii. Maui! Never been there.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    My Daughter is graduating tonight and then @4 in the morning we are off to Hawaii. Maui! Never been there.
    Congratulations to your daughter!

I was once keen on actually studying there a few years ago, and even got in touch with a University that side. But that was exclusively because of how beautiful it looked in Hawaii 5-0. I figured Grace Kim wouldn't give me the time of day though, and thought better of it.

Hope you have a great time over, and once again, congrats to your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      Congratulations to your daughter!

I was once keen on actually studying there a few years ago, and even got in touch with a University that side. But that was exclusively because of how beautiful it looked in Hawaii 5-0. I figured Grace Kim wouldn't give me the time of day though, and thought better of it.

Hope you have a great time over, and once again, congrats to your daughter.
      Thanks DionysusX. Expecting to have a great time.

Comment

congrats to your daughter and the whole TBear family!

I've never been there but planning to go there next year for my 10 year anniversary

Have fun!

bring me back a cup of lava

Comment

Thanks DionysusX. Expecting to have a great time.
          Don't mention it. Let me know if that Kalua Pig tastes as good as it looks.

Comment

Not been there but I have heard from friends who have been that Maui and Big Island are the best places to visit..
            And congratulations to the daughter on her graduation!

Oh and give us your review once you are back..

Comment

Congrats Bear.

Bring me back exactly 7 grains of sand. No more, no less.

Oh and don't let your wife catch you checking out the chicks

Comment

Congrats to your daughter and you'll love Hawaii bro. Us Californians go to Hawaii the most since we are pretty much the closest to it as Hawaii is the farthest destination in the middle of no where than any other. I didn't realize this till recently.

So anyway Maui is actually great. Lot of hikes and waterfalls if you are into that. The Lahaina (sp) District is where a lot of the scuba diving, whale watching and art shows are. Fleetwood Mac has a bar around there and as you guessed the seafood is incredible.

Are you staying at a resort?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  congrats to your daughter and the whole TBear family!

I've never been there but planning to go there next year for my 10 year anniversary

Have fun!

bring me back a cup of lava
                  Thanks Jose. Maybe I post a Hula pic of myself. With a pair of coconuts on. But maybe not, I wouldn't want to get banned.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Not been there but I have heard from friends who have been that Maui and Big Island are the best places to visit..
                  And congratulations to the daughter on her graduation!

Oh and give us your review once you are back..
                  Thanks, I am bringing the laptop. So I will be posting from there.

Comment

If you ruin into the little nicca tell him -jose- said what up!
                    Last edited by -jose-; 05-25-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X