No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Promoter Hits Back at Kovalev For Verbal Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    “In one of his latest posts, Sergey said Andre ‘slaps like woman’. Grammatical issues aside, on behalf of all the strong Oakland women in the audience today I’d like to say ‘thank you Sergey for the compliment."

Fuck off with this politically correct bullshit. Spoken like a true cuck. Are we really expected to be PC in boxing, where grown men punch each other in the face?
    Yes, it was called a gentleman's sport for a reason.

Comment

Oakland is a great place!... if you like crack and teenage prostitutes. I'm sure Ward doesn't live there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
        virgil hunter makes kovalevs whole camp nervous. the way he dissects them and bashes them in that smooth voice cuts deep. look how rattled they got when he mentioned john david jackson being absent. its a well known fact jackson has no power in that camp. he stays for the check. kovalev disrespects him nonstop. virgil will continue bringing this up and its gonna cut deep. hopefully on the rematch this fake boogeyman doesnt hold as much. i dare kovalev to exchange punches with dre in the pocket. i dare him. dre gonna knock all the vodka out his system with body shots.
        coWard could not do **** last time and ended up on his ashy @zz, what a vivid imagination you have lol

Comment

Andrea Ward Pretends to be a Saint, But is a Dirty Diva

What we know, Ward feather fisted jabs wouldn't be shiiiit without his constant fouling and elbow throwing.

Unless you don't actually know what he's doing in the ring, you know he's a cheat. Period.

Comment

U didn't see Kovalev walking through the feather fist of WARD. He respected his punch!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Damniiiiit...

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                Lol at Kovalev turning his face away real quick. People might say its cause he shook but no, he just knows if he keep looking at Ward's face a little longer he will punch it.
                Like Kovaleva; keep lying to yourself, it's all good for Ward!

Comment

“In one of his latest posts, Sergey said Andre ‘slaps like woman’. Grammatical issues aside, on behalf of all the strong Oakland women in the audience today I’d like to say ‘thank you Sergey for the compliment’.

LOL, what a Beta. Virtue signalling hack.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    Oakland is a great place!... if you like crack and teenage prostitutes. I'm sure Ward doesn't live there anymore.
                    America is a great place if you like crack, prostitutes, fast food, corporate greed, racism and private prisons.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      What we know, Ward feather fisted jabs wouldn't be shiiiit without his constant fouling and elbow throwing.

Unless you don't actually know what he's doing in the ring, you know he's a cheat. Period.
                      You Kovalev fans\Ward haters are so good at making excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X