Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question, why are some posters upset about Canelo-Chavez Jr.But said GGG-Chavez was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    15 million offer at 160... is not going to get any better than that for ggg.... want to see the fight?? go demand on your heros social media, ask him to give you something good at least for once...
    $15 mil to fight WHEN?
    What is the date? It's not next.

Comment

i dont get all the butthurt from the golovkids, this fight has nothing to do with ggg and they are acting like a jelaous girlfriend...
      i didnt see that rage from them when ggg fought brook, or when ggg and his team said chavez was their dream fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        $15 mil to fight WHEN?
        What is the date?
        it will be their next fight if both men win.. september, thats canelos next fight after chavez...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          it will be their next fight if both men win.. september, thats canelos next fight after chavez...
          lol 8 months from now. GGG is fighting before September, so it's not going to be next.
          MUH 15 MILLION DOE!.
          Another low IQ Canelo fan...Shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
            lol 8 months from now. GGG is fighting before September, so it's not going to be next.
            MUH 15 MILLION DOE!.
            Another low IQ Canelo fan...Shocking!
            so now canelo needs to adapt to gggs date??
            just so that you know loeffler already agreed that it was the best date for this fight.... is he also low IQ??
            you can be sure that ggg wont sign a fight until after canelo fights chavez and then if they reach an agreement the fight will be in september and you can bet your life ggg will not fight anyone in between those dates...

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              A business fight and ok to make? GGG said he would only move up for a HUGE NAME OR BIG MONEY!!!! right?? isnt that what Canelo is doing now?
              That was in 2014 when Chavez hadn't totally lost it yet. It made sense at the time....plus back then Chavez was thought to have an unbreakable chin and the interest was if GGG could knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                That was in 2014 when Chavez hadn't totally lost it yet. It made sense at the time....plus back then Chavez was thought to have an unbreakable chin and the interest was if GGG could knock him out.
                they said they wanted this fight just weeks ago.... they even call it a dream fight...

Comment

There is a HUGE difference in being willing to fight Chavez for the payday if you are unable to get any meaningful fights in your division, and picking Chavez first before even trying to make a meaningful fight.

And if the OP cant make that distinction, then theres no point even debating it...........

Comment

In my opinion it is that GGG deserves a money fight by now while literally every Canelo fight is a money fight. Also its a bit weird with Canelos excuses about "im not a middleweight". (Yes i am aware that GGG did the same with Ward)

Sadly boxing is all about risk/reward and every big name is way to good at it, and I am getting pretty tired of the way this magnificent sport is run these days.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                      In my opinion it is that GGG deserves a money fight by now while literally every Canelo fight is a money fight. Also its a bit weird with Canelos excuses about "im not a middleweight". (Yes i am aware that GGG did the same with Ward)

Sadly boxing is all about risk/reward and every big name is way to good at it, and I am getting pretty tired of the way this magnificent sport is run these days.
                      When you have a guy like Carl Frampton getting fighter of the year honors when he clearly avoided an older and lighter opponent in Rigondeaux, that says it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X