Mayweather falls for girl half his own age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    Go back to your cartoons phag
    Lol days the guy who worships a make believe super hero who walks on water and turns water into wine. I may like my anime but at least I don't devote my life to a fairy tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      This thread still going. Let me guess without reading it:

Spoon23: Floyd is gay she looks like a tranny

Rath: Did USADA test Floyd? Floyd fans and their logic.

Some dude: Hahaha...somehow Floyd fans will defend this

Some dude: hahahahahahahahahaha...Floyd fans defending their idol

Some dude: Hahaha...Floyd pays for sex

Smh....
      They tried really hard to use this thread to deflect attention away from all the negative press coming Manny's way.

Comment

• So?

Comment

• Lol how is thread still going. Everybody's glad he's retired but gets 17 pages for smashing a 19 yr old

Comment

• Fans of the most macho, alpha sport in the world gossiping like some lipstick alley hoes. Smh

I'm disappointed in you NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Multi-millionaire boxer Floyd Mayweather falls for shop girl half his age

Rmarni Eliss works in New Look and lives with her family in a modest semi in the West Midlands town where a house can be bought for £70,000.

World boxing champion Mayweather spends 10 times that on a single bet, making barely a dent in the American’s £450million fortune.

But now Rmarni, 19, has been whisked to the US on the star’s £40million private jet after meeting him at a personal appearance in Staffordshire last week.

A close pal said: “She’s with Floyd in America. They are having fun.”

Aspiring singer Rmarni has shared photos and clips of her trans-Atlantic adventures with her 37,000 online followers.

In one video she wears a black lace dress that hugs every curve as Mayweather drapes his arm over her shoulder, beaming with pride, and says: “Tell them your story.”

She replies: “I’m here with the Floyd” – and he then chips in: “The one and only, Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...eather-7398585

I am sure there are a lot of clowns on this site who will criticize Mayweather for dating her. They have no problem with him fighting an opponent half his age, especially if the opponent beats him, but they will think this is terrible.

Comment

• lol that he-chick is bloody dodgy as hell - she disguises herself as a man.

enough said

TPTB making Floyd do some funny things.

Comment

• A lot of his girls look like they could be shemales. That's cool with me, i love banging hot black, asian and latina shemales, especially asian.

I'm not saying they are shemales of course, i know they're not but i'd believe them if they said they were. He definitely has a type anyway.

Anyway lets be honest. Everyone on here is saying she isn't hot when she's probably way out of most peoples league on here. Most of you are fat nerds who work in Burger King and smell of B.O. I'd love some of you to post up pictures of your wives/girlfriends to be judged. That'd be a laugh, it would look like a photo album from a day out in the zoo.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 02-20-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    I am sure there are a lot of clowns on this site who will criticize Mayweather for dating her. They have no problem with him fighting an opponent half his age, especially if the opponent beats him, but they will think this is terrible.
                    Wow I have heard some ******ed things on this site but this is one of the worst, that's a terrible comparison. You sir are a professional idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      This thread still going. Let me guess without reading it:

Spoon23: Floyd is gay she looks like a tranny

Rath: Did USADA test Floyd? Floyd fans and their logic.

Some dude: Hahaha...somehow Floyd fans will defend this

Some dude: hahahahahahahahahaha...Floyd fans defending their idol

Some dude: Hahaha...Floyd pays for sex

Smh....
                      Quite accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X