No announcement yet.

Canelo is an overrated/protected Mexican Boxing Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    ^^^This. I had Lara beating Canelo 7-5 but he deserves props for taking on a fight of that magnitude for his voluntary.

The Khan voluntary is an absolute joke though, smh. It's one of the biggest cherry picks in a long time. Up there with Floyd/Berto.

At least Berto was in Floyd's weight class
    I have to disagree with you about Khan being the biggest cherry pick. Canelo is a 3 to 1 favorite at the betting places. Crawford was a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked Dean. Crawford is now a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked bummy Henry Lundy. Crawford wins the biggest cherry pick contest by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      PPV stay busy fight on Cinco De Mayo weekend?

That shyt is weak as hell, probably the worst Cinco De Mayo PPV fight of all time.
      Bro, you're lucky it's Khan, it could have been Murray Lee or one of those other fringers you've been crying for Canelo to fight.

Be thankful, from that standpoint. And in regards to Convo De Mayo, it's Canelo date. All his fights including stay busy fights will be held on that date for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Bro, you're lucky it's Khan, it could have been Murray Lee

At least those guys are Middleweights

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I have to disagree with you about Khan being the biggest cherry pick. Canelo is a 3 to 1 favorite at the betting places. Crawford was a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked Dean. Crawford is now a 25 to 1 favorite to beat unranked bummy Henry Lundy. Crawford wins the biggest cherry pick contest by a wide margin.

Crawford/Dean wasn't PPV. The Lundy fight isn't PPV either.

Dean and Lundy are in Crawford's division.

Canelo's fighting a guy 2 divisions below him, on PPV, smh.

Comment

Working...
          X