No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: No Calls From Hearn To Me or My Team on Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I blame his team, they're in charge of ensuring he knows his real worth and standing.
    Yes, I agree.

I doubt anyone on his team challenges his approach to calling out fighters.

He has had advice and likely surrounds himself with 'yes' men.

Too much hype too young.

Comment

Comment

Of course he hasn't

Comment

khan blowing smoke up hearn and brook's ass

he's not trying to fight brook. if after all these last few years been playing kell to the side like floyd being playing khan, then it's just reall talk. that's why hearns isn't contacting khan yet.

Comment

"If I turn my mobile phone off it's like I didn't even get a call cause there's no missed calls." -Khant's thought process

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
              Deflecting i see. Cmon how long does this have to go on? Khans nothing special. If he were then hed have been facing better comp since Garcia ruined him.
              Even the bames youve mentioned accomplished more at WW than Khan despite u trying to discredit them.
              I never disputed Khan is not on Floyd's level, do you know what a deflection is?

Comment

I have a mental image of Khan waiting by a telephone. Maybe Mayweather will call today! Or Pacquiao! Or Brook! Wait, is my phone even working, I better check! It's working. I wonder if Mayweather just tried to call me when I picked up the phone, I better call his people and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
                  Brook ducking Khan??? Lol

Look, nobody's afraid of the glass clown. Get that through your head. Brook has been calling out Khan for a couple of years now and is a world champion. It's his biggest pay day. Nobody avoids their biggest pay day.

This fight could have been made last summer but Khan chose to fight CHRIS ALGIERI of all people, and many had him losing that fight anyway. If anyone has proven to duck top fighters, it's Khan. Especially after Garcia took his man hood.
                  Khan got ducked by Mayweather 4 times, Bradley, Broner, Marquez, Brook. He sent Mayweather into retirement, we all saw it happen.

Algieri is a former world champ who beat Provodnikov and no one had Khan losing that fight, you would have no idea how to score boxing if you did.

You guys like to pretend to yourself that "no one is afraid of Khan" because it suits your own agenda but reality is that many fighters have ducked Khan before. It's been repeatedly proven. Bradley himself and Marquez' trainer actually openly admitted to ducking Khan for example, there are news stories and radio interviews revealing this, just google and you'll find them quicky.

Brook is just another one of these duckers to add to the list, he's a career-long ducker anyway, so surely no one actually finds it surprising he's ducking Khan too, they guy has ducked numerous fighters before, ducking is actually one of the best attributes he has at this point because practice makes perfect.

Comment

Hearn says there are no proper negotiations because he is still waiting to send the figures to Khans team, he hasnt got around to it, but is confident the fight will happen in the summer.

Hearn needs to get a move on, he talked all this big crap about $5 million, now he cant rustle up some figures together?
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-08-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Hearn says there are no proper negotiations because he is still wa

iting to send the figures to Khans team, he hasnt got around to it, but is confident the fight will happen in the summer.

Hearn needs to get a move on, he talked all this big crap about $5 million, now he cant rustle up some figures together?
                      Lol!

Sounds legit to me

Maybe Khan should issue one of his famous 'deadlines'.

You know? to really light a fire under Eddies arse...

Comment

Working...
                      X