Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Can't Let America Think All Brits Are Like Price!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Can't Let America Think All Brits Are Like Price!

Tyson Fury says a fight with David Price is 'dead in the water' after the Liverpudlian's shock defeat at the weekend.

A clash between the two British heavyweights was highly sought but Fury never appeared that keen to take on the previously unbeaten Price.

However, he now admits a summer clash was on the agenda and he is gutted that Price's defeat means it will not now take place.

"I've got no interest in fighting David Price," he told the Manchester Evening News. "It's dead in the water. [Click Here To Read More]

Well him and Khan seem to do the same new born deer dance

Comment

Why do Brits or at least Fury feel they/he has to prove something to the US?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Tyson Fury says a fight with David Price is 'dead in the water' after the Liverpudlian's shock defeat at the weekend.

A clash between the two British heavyweights was highly sought but Fury never appeared that keen to take on the previously unbeaten Price.

However, he now admits a summer clash was on the agenda and he is gutted that Price's defeat means it will not now take place.

"I've got no interest in fighting David Price," he told the Manchester Evening News. "It's dead in the water. [Click Here To Read More]
        So he's going to fight the same 41 year old Fury failed to retire and in the same line says he hopes America doesn't think Brits are all the same? No, the Pakistanian-Brit Amir Khan has balls, Froch has balls, the heavyweights effing suck ass.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Why do Brits or at least Fury feel they/he has to prove something to the US?
          Nationalism sells tickets. Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            you aint lyin thats same thing i thought when he first got up. even the look to the left not at ref trying to hide it lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Lolol good one.

Comment

Does Tyson Fury rep the Irish or the British? It seems to change back and forth.

Comment

Fury is hopefully soon in the slaughterhouse....tall guy...but his brain is small like a peanut

Comment

We don't. Price wasn't near mouthy enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X