Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luton Shelton

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      Team USA is no joke and hasn't been for a decade.
      Just lost to a nation ranked 60th in the world with a population of 2.7 million. Team USA is a joke. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

The US football team is a joke.
        My favorite ever headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Damn international football.

Damn it. We need to get rid of it.
          Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          England vs Moldova tonight.

This is truly the game that will transcend the sport.

Badblood I understand you must be a bit of a patriot what with red k but surely you must prefer top level club football. It's just better.

International football is stilted, slow and is aside from a 4 week World Cup every 4 years not really worth fuss. And nobody fawns over the national team more than the English who played their first international in 1872.
          Spoken like a true Englishmen, I don’t think there are people except the English who want their club to do better than national team. I certain Messi would give a couple league titles and UCL to win the World Cup or Copa America with Argentina, Ronaldo the same would love to win WC or Euro with Portugal than win with Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            This is why nobody cares about the US vs Jamaica. The US team has very low standards. Beating Mexico is a major achievement? Jobbing Italy's B team in a friendly "means business"? "Team USA" is an international joke, and this is why.

A major team will grind out a 1-1 draw and then beat us on penalties!
            No one cares? I think Americans and Jamaicans care since they are playing this tie. That is all that is needed.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            Im US fan but come on we have to be realistic

when the world cup draw comes no one will be like **** USA is in our draw

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We didnt even get to the damn olympics....wtf
            America is now seen as a Round 16 team minimum and Quarter final AT BEST team. That is impressive for a nation that football isn’t popular with a young developing league. Obviously, America is not going to win the World Cup but will give a good hard match against anyone in the world except Spain(Out of this world at the moment).

Comment

Comment

I'd say USA is a top 32 team.

Your win over Mexico, whether it's in Pluto or Mexico, doesn't really count for much.

As proven by your loss to Jamaica, you've got a long way to go.

Comment

It's pretty frustrating to be so ****ty at a sport where consensus is it's the most popular sport on the planet. America has enough top level athletes to finally be good at soccer.

Comment

Country over club everytime.

Comment

Well at least you guys now know that friendly win over Mexico means nothing when you look at the big picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X