Terry Norris "Ortiz told me he wants to fight Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz by decapitation.

Comment

Ortiz best win is an ovber rated berto. Berto is garbage, i thin he would have lost his last fight had it not been for the cut. Khan has great wins over zab, paulie maidana etc, Khans resume >>>> Ortiz and it aint even close (btw i had khan beatin peterson aswell) . YOu say khan runs? LMAO Ortiz ran like a ***** in the peterson fight once he got cracked by those straight rights. i give him credit for the berto win, but berto is garbage like i said and gave up in that fight, khan wouldnt do that, plus he would be going into this fight with the mental edge.

Comment

Ortiz ran from Nate Campbell ffs.

Comment

Khan beat ortiz twice and made him quit in the amatuers

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            Ortiz best win is an ovber rated berto. Berto is garbage, i thin he would have lost his last fight had it not been for the cut. Khan has great wins over zab, paulie maidana etc, Khans resume >>>> Ortiz and it aint even close (btw i had khan beatin peterson aswell) . YOu say khan runs? LMAO Ortiz ran like a ***** in the peterson fight once he got cracked by those straight rights. i give him credit for the berto win, but berto is garbage like i said and gave up in that fight, khan wouldnt do that, plus he would be going into this fight with the mental edge.
            hahahahahaha!!!!! to come back with that garbage and of course you had khan beating peterson. wow to come up with an argument and you pull out those heavy hitting names.

Comment

Give them tuneup replacements and match them up in the fall

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                hahahahahaha!!!!! to come back with that garbage and of course you had khan beating peterson. wow to come up with an argument and you pull out those heavy hitting names.
                im telling you now, If zab were to crack ortiz wiht one of thise uppercuts he would go straight into retreat mode. he did it vs berto after he got floored, i give him credit for knocking him back down though, but like i said berto is garbage, hence why he was feasting on lww.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                  Khan beat ortiz twice and made him quit in the amatuers
                  Oh wow the amateurs!
                  Wow that's fantastic!
                  That totally carries over now.

Comment

it helps to a certain extent, especially the mental aspect, robert garcia has gone ON RECORD as sayiing khan once made ortiz QUIT ON HIS STOOL AFTER THE SECOND ROUND!, now you tell me khan has only gotten faster and stronger since then so has ortiz but going into the fightin knowing a guy made u quit with all that padding on is gonna mess with you mentally wheather you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      im telling you now, If zab were to crack ortiz wiht one of thise uppercuts he would go straight into retreat mode. he did it vs berto after he got floored, i give him credit for knocking him back down though, but like i said berto is garbage, hence why he was feasting on lww.
                      Zab beats no one of note right now. he is done and has been for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X