Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else worry for Vasquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"worried"? who is worried for a grown man who doesn't even know you? im sorry but if you say you are genuinly worried, you are a liar. you don't even know him k?

Comment

Im more concerned for the body shots Vazquez will land on Donaire's skinny frame. This fight will show us that Donaire is another hype-job like Sonsona was, and getting exposed by the same man.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
        Im more concerned for the body shots Vazquez will land on Donaire's skinny frame. This fight will show us that Donaire is another hype-job like Sonsona was, and getting exposed by the same man.
        Donaire isn't a teenager like Sonsona moving up two weight divisions.

Comment

Nonito is the real deal and though WV2 is a good fighter for the experience level he has to me he is still just an unproven prospect who got handed a world title for beating a much smaller fighter than himself. I think Nonito's boxing craft, timing and natural attributes will get him an impressive ko win early.

Comment

Vazquez will hurt Donaore very bad, WV2 will bang that body until the KO win.. He will surprise all of you guys

Comment

As long as its a rican getting knocked the **** out. I'm glad.

Comment

Yes, I'm legit worried for him. Donaire is gonna spark his ass out and it's gonna be tough to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                  Wow a guy beating another guy for a vacant belt and coming two divisions up. So impressive!! Not!!

Aren't you the same idiot that said Vazquez has better boxing skills than Donaire?

Nationalistic fanboys make me sick!

Comment

if vazquez looses good against donaire he still gains statis.

hope they put a ref in there that allows vazquez to go
                    down in flames with just first degree burns!

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                      "worried"? who is worried for a grown man who doesn't even know you? im sorry but if you say you are genuinly worried, you are a liar. you don't even know him k?
                      If a guy dies in the ring then I shouldnt feel nothing cos i never met him?

what about that ladyboy u met online?

Comment

Working...
                      X