No announcement yet.

Why does BS hate Kostya??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does BS hate Kostya??

Is it cause he "quit" against Hatton, there was no way he was winning that fight going into it.

Or is it cause he got into HOF so early??

A lot of hate for Eastern European fighters on here.

Comment

Who on here hates Kostya? I've seen nothing but good comments related to Kostya, he was a real good fighter
      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 07-08-2011, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Not on the aussie forum but there are alot of people especially when it comes to HOF discussion.

I think the Prince Naseem and hatton HOF discussions you can see it. This is where I seen it mainly but there are alot of little snipes here and there, I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it.

Comment

I haven't really seen that.

Comment

It is not hate. We are doing an in-depth discussion to Kotsya's inclusion to the Hall of Fame. If he made it in then surely Ricky Hatton must be a shoe-in too since he beat the man and became the Lineal Champion of Junior Welterweight. Also, as a bonus he won a Welterweight title along the way too.

Looking at Hatton's resume some BS forum members are going to say nothing but good things because Hatton did fight the best which is the only thing missing in Kotsya's resume. If Kotsya fought Oscar de la Hoya, Prince Naseem Hamed, Sugar Shane Mosley, or even Miguel Cotto (who was the WBO Junior Welterweight champion) in 2004 - 2006 then his resume would look more Hall of Fame worthy.

Look at Hatton's and Kotsya's records, Hatton edges Kotsya's because he beat the best and got beaten by the two best P4P fighters. The only complain we have is that Kotsya's resume looks average in all honesty.

Comment

^^I also think that Kostya should've fought Hamed. That was probably the most shameful duck in history, Hamed was only 3 weight divisions below him, Tszyu is a bum for not finding a way to make that fight happen.

I also fully support the argument that Hatton should get into the HOF because he beat someone else who got in (Tszyu). As we all know, if you beat a past-prime HOFer, that means that you get into the HOF as well. It's always been that way and makes perfect sense.

Comment

^^^^^
                Yes

Comment

I don't hate Kostya. As a matter of fact he was one of my favorite fighters. A pedigree amatuer with the russians and then an excellent pro. I have always liked Kostya Tszyu. One little man that came to kick ass every time. I don't blame him for his short comings during his career. The man was an excellent fighter...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Who on here hates Kostya? I've seen nothing but good comments related to Kostya, he was a real good fighter
                    Yeah mate Kostya is the best Aussie based fighter for last 20 years easy peasy. I dips me lid to yer.

Comment

Working...
                    X