Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

didnt the gggroupies insist lemieux beats up canelo...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
    I'm not even sure Canelo would want Lemieux to begin with... Risk vs reward ... I think he'd rather go with Charlo TBH ....
    I think Lemieux is tailor made for Canelo. Comes right at you. Charlo I think presents more problems.

Comment

So what has GGG done this time to get hated on and deserving of another hate thread?

Same TS who started a thread whining and crying about TR fighter Crawford starting to get hate mails. Hehe... which is not as nearly as GGG is getting.

You can pretty much deduce it's about race with this guy. And he even lies about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        in the lead up to ggg/canelo?....yes they most certainly did...they insisted lemiuex was good and not some b- level one dimensional guy

so naturally if lemieux beats saunders then lemiuex/canelo is a good fight right? yeah....naturally it has to be

its funny watching golovkin superfans so afraid of a wbc mando now that its charlo...if its dom wade they all like "oh wade the mando tho...unification his dream mando mando....give him a break its his mando"

the "champ" begging for the rematch asap cause hes like "please canelo i cant make that kind of money, or anything close to it, with anyone else"

meanwhile canelo is like "i can make close to that money with just about anyone else"...lol

i told golovkins fans a long time ago...bout two years ago....that oscar was hip to golovkins tricks and how carefully they managed his career and made it look better than it is..they noticed him chicken out when ward came calling....and oscar and others were going to make him pay

the media put the pressure on canelo because hbo and espn backed golovkin because it needed a hero and a superfight.....canelo gave it to them....and now canelo and oscar dont care...

"hey golovkin go defend that wbc against that charlo kid and if you make it out alive we will tax your hide"
        Didn't read

Canelo GGG next and nothing else !!

Comment

Working...
        X