Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn: As World Champ I Smoked 20 A Day, Did Weed & E! I'm Back Clean At 53! [V]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Benn: As World Champ I Smoked 20 A Day, Did Weed & E! I'm Back Clean At 53! [V]

Former WBC Super middleweight Champion, Nigel Benn, perhaps most famous worldwide for tragically ending the career of Gerald McClennan, is planning a return to the ring.

Benn reveals in this interview that in his prime he was smoking 20 cigarettes a day, as well as smoking weed and popping exstasy pills on a regular basis, yet that lifestyle was enough to make him a hall of fame fighter. He believes now, as a clean-living 53 year old, that he's in the best shape of his life and he'll be even better than before when he returns to the ring as a pro! The Return of the Dark Destroyer coming soon?

@ 24:00

He didnt end anybodys career, Gerald had a bloodclot. Just happened to be fighting him when he got sick. Benn is a ****ing junkie bum

Comment

did i just read a poster call Nigel benn a Bum????

Comment

WAR BENN....... youre only as old as you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          did i just read a poster call Nigel benn a Bum????
          Yeah i did scumbag

Comment

This is him on the pads, awhile back! He must be 51/52 in this video.

Comment

Also gave a man fellatio, didn't he say that in his book.

Comment

The funny thing is that Eubank also looks to be in nice shape, not better than Benn, but it will be fun to see a third fight.

Comment

How did that comeback go for Razor Ruddock, who also said he was in the best shape of his life? Hopefully this isn't serious

Comment

I can understand being clean of cigarettes and ecstasy but weed? What a p*ssy!

Comment

Working...
                    X