No announcement yet.

Steve Weisfeld was one of the judges last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Weisfeld was one of the judges last night

Used to work for HBO. And in what many felt was a close fight he gave 7 of the first 9 rounds to the HBO house fighter.

Hmmm....

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-19-2017, 10:32 AM.

Weisfeld added to HBO telecasts

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...-to-hbo-roster

Comment

Yeah 115-112 from both judges was a bit of a stretch. If you wanna support your own fighter you might as well be a little craftier and have it 114-113.

Comment

Another HBO/TKO for GEE. Good job Weisfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Another HBO/TKO for GEE. Good job Weisfeld
          Pls what is that sig.

Comment

What did this guy do at HBO or the boxing industry in general? Believe this guy got mentioned before, but I can't place him if he was some sort of on screen presence or notable cat I should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              What did this guy do at HBO or the boxing industry in general? Believe this guy got mentioned before, but I can't place him if he was some sort of on screen presence or notable cat I should know.
              He took over Harold Lederman's spot for a few shows back in 2014, most noticeably Chris Algiers vs Ruslan.

I'm assuming he was kicked to the curved because he was boring.

Comment

I think it's a stretch to complain about the judges in this fight. It was so close. I thought GGG won, but I couldn't argue with anyone who had Jacobs. The cards weren't unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
                  I think it's a stretch to complain about the judges in this fight. It was so close. I thought GGG won, but I couldn't argue with anyone who had Jacobs. The cards weren't unreasonable.
                  Do you think Jacobs only won 2 of the first 9 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    He took over Harold Lederman's spot for a few shows back in 2014, most noticeably Chris Algiers vs Ruslan.

I'm assuming he was kicked to the curved because he was boring.
                    lol, I remember that. He was boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X