Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posts Pictures comparing Boxers to their famous doppelgangers (lookalikes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    good eye...GGG does favor johnny from part 1, was he johnny on part 2? Pesina?
    yes, he was cage in the second MK. he was also the ninjas, sub zero, scorpion, i think all of them. he got fired for making an ad for another fighting video game and they couldn't find an actor to play his role in the third one, and that's why they killed the character. they brought him back in MK trilogy but he was played by another dude. (mortal kombat was my thing when i was a kid lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Ruben Guerrero

they even talk alike

"if you can find cheaper pussy anywhere.... Fuck it"

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        yes, he was cage in the second MK. he was also the ninjas, sub zero, scorpion, i think all of them. he got fired for making an ad for another fighting video game and they couldn't find an actor to play his role in the third one, and that's why they killed the character. they brought him back in MK trilogy but he was played by another dude. (mortal kombat was my thing when i was a kid lol)
        me too....I was the man with cage and lui kang...yea i stopped playing the series when they killed off johnny, killed of Kang and went 3-d modeling instead of live action people...well kinda live

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          me too....I was the man with cage and lui kang...yea i stopped playing the series when they killed off johnny, killed of Kang and went 3-d modeling instead of live action people...well kinda live
          i never liked the new ones. they should remake the old ones with today's technology. i've seen a video of a fan made remake that looks awesome but it isn't finished

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i never liked the new ones. they should remake the old ones with today's technology. i've seen a video of a fan made remake that looks awesome but it isn't finished
            me and my brother was having this discussion the other day.

the gaming style and how the old one looked was innovative in the 80s and 90s and was part of the appeal...no other fighting game was like that. didnt help they got bought out

Comment

Usyk

The Kurgan

Comment

Max Schmeling and Jack Dempsey

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  LMAO!!!! This one takes it!
                  Lmao.
                  I agree.

Comment

Working...