Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton just exposed that his 147lb excuse was all bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must be aware of the blatant inconsistencies in what he is saying.

Which leads me to suggest this is mere gamesmanship on Hatton's behalf, he is possibly trying to take on the role of the bully and try and cast some doubts in the Pac camp, however futile that may be.

This should probably be viewed as Hatton the guy trying to hype himself for the fight as opposed to Hatton the boxing pundit.

Comment

hatton came in the ring against collazo around the 158/159 mark so i think ppl need to do there research before calling him

Comment

also at 140 rickys ideal ring weight is around the 153 mark so theres no inconsistencys here im afraid so all kindly **** of

Comment

Big deal. Fighters contradict themselves all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by iron mike tyson View Post
            also at 140 rickys ideal ring weight is around the 153 mark so theres no inconsistencys here im afraid so all kindly **** of
            Wasn't questioning the weight figures mate, just commenting on his views on fighting at LWW and WW. And it wasn't a criticism of Hatton at all, I was actually trying to give him respect by observing that he probably isn't as stupid as some might make out. So calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by sammylove View Post
              He must be aware of the blatant inconsistencies in what he is saying.

Which leads me to suggest this is mere gamesmanship on Hatton's behalf, he is possibly trying to take on the role of the bully and try and cast some doubts in the Pac camp, however futile that may be.

This should probably be viewed as Hatton the guy trying to hype himself for the fight as opposed to Hatton the boxing pundit.
              yeah, i think hatton is saying all that because he believes it and his belief fuels his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                after the fight.......david diaz's stock will go up after people realize that he did better against pacquiao than both oscar and ricky.

pac-hatton will look like pac-diaz except hatton won't last as long.
                Actually, I have been thinking that the better Pac does, the better for Morale's legacy. I mean think about it, Morales has a legit win over Pac, something that JMM, Barrera and Oscar de la Hoya couldnt do. If Pac beats Hatton and more great fighters, in the future when people look back, that will only add to Morales' legacy.

Comment

Working...
                X