Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Be Voting For Amir Khan To Eat Kangaroo Testicles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    It's the fact khan will be eating testicles without getting macheted that irks kell tbh.
    LMFAO.

Well Kell needs to be more careful in future going back to would be fans apartments believing they're ***.s and not just pleased to be meeting their idol tbh.

Comment

It's an embarrassment that Khan is on that show. Seriously.

Comment

These uk fighters be saying the weirdest *****.. is this how people talk ***** over there? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I Am A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is such a shart show, but 99% of boxers would not turn it down

Boxers like Carl Froch dream of being on this show because of the stupid amonts of money they pay as well as the mainstream exposure

Few years back Haye was on there and the esteemed gentlemen in my sig

It looks like all that nonsense with Khans wife etc..paid off, they tend to go for the celebrities who's name is buzzing in the rags
          Brook is likely salivating and erect at the thought of seeing Con's ass a la Haye in the Jungle. You gotta read between the lines here.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            It's an embarrassment that Khan is on that show. Seriously.
            Oh come on, if it wasnt for the jungle you'd have never seen Haye's bare ass yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Oh come on, if it wasnt for the jungle you'd have never seen Haye's bare ass yourself.
              that was embarrassing too. but after everything Khan has done in 2017 and obviously I'm not talking in the ring, he should have focused on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                that was embarrassing too. but after everything Khan has done in 2017 and obviously I'm not talking in the ring, he should have focused on boxing.
                I just think it's a clever career move personally, keep yourself in the public domain etc, plus he's being paid right ? It's win win.

Comment

Going to Australia? Khan should be careful for he would end up getting mauled by a kangaroo named Jeep Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Kell knows all about eating testicles

i was about to say, didn't he get stabbed for ripping off a male prostitute or some ****?

brook should focus on not getting his face broken next time he fights, and hope he's allowed to render khan senseless for a boatload of money prior to both of their retirement.

Comment

Khan gonna get knocked the **** out by this kangaroo

Comment

Working...
                      X