Congrats! Keith Thurman just got Married to Nepali Asian woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should've spoken to Sunny Leone

Comment

He is smart. He didn't marry her in America. He married her outside of America in a country where he wouldn't reside and if it doesn't work out he doesn't get taken to the cleaner Shane Mosley style. And she isn't an ex-stripper

Comment

what happened to that afro gap tooth felicia bitch he used to be with!!

psssh sista can never get no love from their own kind!

Comment

Congrats to Thurman...wish him and his new bride the best but us fans are waiting for him to respond too Spence. A rematch with Porter is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Random af lol. I follow thurman on instgram and ive never even seen him post a pic of a GF, now hes getting married randomly.
            They had a long distance relationship, emailing each other. Thurman only seen her twice I think in person and had to wait a lot of months to see each other again.

This was random he was low key about it but I know why he was still with that short hair afro girl while talking to this girl on emails lol so he had to leave it low key

Comment

Congrats to OneTime!

Comment

I dont know what some of yall think. But that women is quite fine. Keith did a good job with her.

Comment

Redd Foxx

I told you the dude was in love. I wasn't expecting this though.

Comment

Lol. **** looked so goofy, but good for him, she's pretty good looking and probably ain't after his money. Although meeting in a Tokyo night club makes me wonder a bit. Just make sure to give a good penance to her family so they don't cut your dick off

Comment

Well she looks better than the guy he used to be with

Comment

Working...
                      X