Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Caught in The Middle, Duco Events Co-Owners Set To Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Caught in The Middle, Duco Events Co-Owners Set To Split

It appears that WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is caught in the middle of a very interesting promotional situation, as Fairfax Media reports that the co-owners of Duco Events - David Higgins and Dean Lonergan - are set to part ways. According to Fairfax, lawyers are already involved and the five-year partnership between the co-owners is beyond the possibility of a reconciliation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

14 THOUSAND PPV AND AN ARENA WITH LESS THAN 3000 PEOPLE LOL...... JOSEPH PARKER NEEDS TO MOVE TO ENGLAND AND SIGN WITH EDDIE HEARN ASAP.....
    Last edited by JASON SHAW; 05-08-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

WTF???

Parker-Cojanu was a PPV? They ripping those New Zealand fans off.

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        14 THOUSAND PPV AND AN ARENA WITH LES THAN 3000 PEOPLE LOL...... JOSEPH PARKER NEEDS TO MOVE TO ENGLAND AND SIGN WITH EDDIE HEARN ASAP.....
        After seeing Bellew make 3.6 and Haye 5.4, if I were a HW, I'd be on my way to the UK lol they're giving away money.

The Tank Davis fight is apparently close to being sold out too smh

Comment

Originally posted by butch.mcrae View Post
          after seeing bellew make 3.6 and haye 5.4, if i were a hw, i'd be on my way to the uk lol they're giving away money.

The tank davis fight is apparently close to being sold out too smh
          guys like parker, washington and braezeale should fight in england more

tank davis actually helped sell thousands of tickets for the jack vs degale card also.... If you watch the tank vs pedraza fight the whole arena was cheering for davis... Thousands of people travelled from baltimore to watch him fight.... He can sell the same amount in america also... The walsh fight is at the cooper box which seats 8 thousand.... If eddie hearn was promoting walsh vs davis it would sell even more...

Comment

Paker better fly to America or get on plane and Kiss the Arse of Eddie Hearn, like everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              After seeing Bellew make 3.6 and Haye 5.4, if I were a HW, I'd be on my way to the UK lol they're giving away money.

The Tank Davis fight is apparently close to being sold out too smh
              Not sure if it has something to with mayweather attending or the fact its probably being held at a leisure centre

Comment

Originally posted by the time View Post
                wtf???

Parker-cojanu was a ppv? They ripping those new zealand fans off.

Smh
                parker vs ruiz was a ppv as well... That was another scam.... Just like canelo vs chavez and manny vs horn... A lot of scam ppv's in boxing these days... Golden girl and top prank seem to be involved in most of them.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  WTF???
                  Parker-Cojanu was a PPV? They ripping those New Zealand fans off.
                  It's not uncommon in most parts of the world. Before signing with HBO, most of David Lemieux's fights were PPV in Canada. They do the same thing in England. Amir Khan's fight against Dmitry Salita was sold as a PPV in the UK. America does it too. Top Rank is selling cards featuring the likes of Jessie Vargas, Gilberto Ramirez, and Michael Conlan as PPV. Better get used to it since HBO is less interested in airing boxing and PBC is running out of money to buy airtime on the bigger channels.

Comment

Originally posted by juof View Post
                    not sure if it has something to with mayweather attending or the fact its probably being held at a leisure centre
                    its being held at an arena that holds 8 thousand people... Billy joe sauders fights there all the time also..... Tank davis sells thousands of tickets in america also... People like his fighting style.... Mayweather name cant hurt....

Comment

Working...
                    X