Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    I'll tell you this now, and you can bookmark.it for uture reference.

Whyte is better than Ortiz by some distance. He's also a lot better than Wilder, would stop Fury, and is close to being a match for Joshua. Massively under appreciated - he'd be America's best hope, if he was American
    That argument could've been settled some time ago! For some strange reason, it didn't! I can't figure out Whyte? You don't fight Ortiz, you don't fight Breazeale, you don't fight the rematch with Joshua, is he with MatchRoom, is he with Top Rank? He does a lot of talking, and then gives us this:

Dillian Whyte Survives Near Disaster, Decisions Joseph Parker

Whyte was once again hurt in twelfth and this time he was rocked bad. Parker was trying to finish him off, but Whtye refused to go down and was fighting back. In the final minute Parker had Whyte badly hurt again and sent him down from a temple shot. He nearly finished Whyte off. But Parker couldn't do it, as Whyte held on for dear life until the final bell.

https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-...esults--130397

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      That argument could've been settled some time ago! For some strange reason, it didn't! I can't figure out Whyte? You don't fight Ortiz, you don't fight Breazeale, you don't fight the rematch with Joshua, is he with MatchRoom, is he with Top Rank? He does a lot of talking, and then gives us this:

Dillian Whyte Survives Near Disaster, Decisions Joseph Parker

Whyte was once again hurt in twelfth and this time he was rocked bad. Parker was trying to finish him off, but Whtye refused to go down and was fighting back. In the final minute Parker had Whyte badly hurt again and sent him down from a temple shot. He nearly finished Whyte off. But Parker couldn't do it, as Whyte held on for dear life until the final bell.

https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-...esults--130397
      Joseph Parker is a very credible hw. The type that Wilder avoids.
      Whyte beat him
      Wilder is crowing like a rooster but all he has done is similarly survived q scare against Ortiz, and lost to Fury. Other than his Ortiz W his body of work is s%$t.

Whyte has gone life and death with Joshua,, and beaten Parker - just on this alone he has a better resume than Deontay "one loss" Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by WeBBoX83 View Post
        "Needs the doctor looking at him vs old men..."

Old men? I'm just curious...and I'm asking this genuinely: Do people ever use the word "irony" in England? I'm assuming not, because if they did, you would've had the forethought to understand how dumb this comment of yours was going to sound. Talking about old men, yet AJ didn't get a chance to have the doctor look at him because he actually went all the way down on the canvas...right before he BARELY SURVIVED against GRANDPA KLITSCHKO. Mr. slow feet and Mr. no head movement will never face Wilder unless he fires his lifeguard...Eddie Hearn; and honestly Hearn is just trying to protect the man from an early grave.
        Its pretty much accepted that Ortiz is a fair bit older than he states.Grandpa Klitschko doesnt suffer from high blood pressure, and doesn't have hes best win over Jennings.He wouldnt have had trouble putting guys like Dave Allen away either. Ortiz had looked awful in the lead up to Wilder, which he would, considering he was either coming off of hes peds or suffering from high blood pressure. Yeah, Joshua got up the time he was floored, by an in shape heavyweight, and proven puncher. And rallied to win. He didnt wobble all over the ring against a guy with high blood pressure and need the doc to check him out. It wasnt like the time Sconiers floored Wilder more than once despite never flooring any world class heavyweight before or since. AJ didn't get outboxed nearly every round by a guy who was coming back from suicide attempts and losing 100lb.Slow feet and slow head movement, yeah that fits Wilder really well actually. Wobbles by old sick Ortiz, ears boxed off by Fury, floored by a cruiserweight. He even got wobbled by Molina, who didnt even touch AJ. AJ has beaten Klitschko, Parker, Whyte and Wilders next opponent. What was Wilders best win against an opponent who didnt have a cardiovascular condition? Hahaha..

Comment

We'll just agree to disagree! Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury! Fury fought Wlad and Wilder! AJ fought Wlad and Povetkin! I think Fury is #1, even though he was sleeping for about 13 seconds! Hopefully we'll see AJ fight one of the Top 3 (Wilder, Fury, Ortiz)...ONE DAY?
          Wlad,Parker and Povetkin all ranked in the top three when AJ fought them, Whyte is currently ranked above Ortiz by everyone. No version of Ortiz beats any version of Wlad in the last 10-12 years. AJ has beat more top ten guys in WBC rankings than the WBC champ himself. There's levels to this and you can't ignore them forever.

Anyway hopefully they both won they're next fights, which I'm looking forward to and they get it sorted out after.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Then he goes on to say fury outboxed D.Wilder the whole fight but doesn't want them to rematch....LOL
            That should really say it all screw what Arum says but watch what he does and that's keep Fury away from Wilder and there is no comeback for that because both have said it NO NEXT FIGHT and NO 2ND FIGHT.If he was so sure he would jump at it because the Tom S fight is a joke and a insult to any real fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              Wlad,Parker and Povetkin all ranked in the top three when AJ fought them, Whyte is currently ranked above Ortiz by everyone. No version of Ortiz beats any version of Wlad in the last 10-12 years. AJ has beat more top ten guys in WBC rankings than the WBC champ himself. There's levels to this and you can't ignore them forever.

Anyway hopefully they both won they're next fights, which I'm looking forward to and they get it sorted out after.
              Not so sure about everyone and he was NOT when AJ fought him and he was NOT when Wilder fought Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                And Fury is no AJ well atleast offensively . The boxers that had joy with Wilder do not possess Aj’s firepower. I’m not surprised anyway you do not deem AJ as a risk. Everyone is aware of the immense power of Deontay but even mediocre fighters generally get to the second half of the fight without any real offensive so I fancy Aj’s chances. The bookmakers would have him as clear favourite for the same reason you don’t think he can beat Wilder

1) I never said/thought, either of those things

2) AJ does not one-punch guys, he breaks them down

3) if Wilder touches Joshua like Wlad did..... it is all over, and they know it

if there was more truth in your post than there is bullshlt, Joshua/Hearn would have fought Wilder when they had him on the hook for 15m LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  Wow, for once Arum is telling the truth!!!
                  Sounds like The Bobfather thinks AJ had a significantly weaker chin than the kingpin of the division Tyson "2 fast" Fury.

That makes two of us.

Comment

That's the problem! Casuals, especially over here, where the money is at, don't know Charles Martin, Joseph Parker, and Dominic Breazeale! They know Wilder, Fury, and Joshua! Wilder and Fury have fought! AJ didn't want to come to the U.S. for Wilder! In fact, he said he doesn't need to fight in the U.S.! Now, as Lennox said, "he's changed his tune!" Good luck in NY! Brooklyn Let's Go!
                    Lolx........ You just feel hurt and it's alright to feel so.
                    AJ is the champ and has the leverage to do whatever he likes. AJ/wilder will only happen in AJ's terms, location, venue, sharing formulae and AL that. If the champ decides to fight in NY, so be it. No one questions him.

And don't get too excited, no one knows wilder in the state, dnt confuse yourself because he appeared once on ppv, fury placed him there after almost 40 fights in the state.

See current scenario, hez gone back to free TV without Fury nor AJ.

LMAO, hez known in the state doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      1) I never said/thought, either of those things

2) AJ does not one-punch guys, he breaks them down

3) if Wilder touches Joshua like Wlad did..... it is all over, and they know it

if there was more truth in your post than there is bullshlt, Joshua/Hearn would have fought Wilder when they had him on the hook for 15m LMAO
                      That’s correct his clever advisors who are smarter than you and a lot smarter than me were all itching to do a deal at 15 million.... you can’t demonise Joshua for not accepting the deal then herald Finkel and co as shrewd operators ,when if they had their way ,like you claim ,Wilder Would have fought for peanuts

Comment

Working...
                      X