Rapper YG Gives Texas Fan the Boot for Refusing to Say ‘F— Donald Trump’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper YG Gives Texas Fan the Boot for Refusing to Say ‘F— Donald Trump’

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...mp-1203385037/

Attention, YG fans: At his shows, MAGA might as well stand for Make A Grand Adieu.

It’s hardly a secret that YG is not a Donald Trump fan — “FDT,” which stands for just what you’d think it stands for, being one of his most famous songs. But he took it next-level at a concert at the Mala Luna Music Festival in San Antonio, Texas, kicking a fan off-stage for refusing to curse the president.

“I don’t know if I want to shake your hand yet,” he tells the pumped-up fan. “Listen, I spotted you out in the crowd. I asked you if you f— with Donald Trump. You said you don’t know. So, since you don’t know, I need you to make up your mind tonight… Because I know your mama, your daddy, your grandmama, your grandfather is watching, I want you to state your name and go ‘F— Donald Trump.’ No, you won’t? …. He a Donald Trump supporter. Get his ass out of here.”

What a dumb rapper playing off dumber people.

Comment

I just wonder what a normal guy was doing at some gay ass rap concert.

Maybe he has a gay friend who forced him to go meet some of the weak effeminate junkies who live off of his taxes.
      Last edited by ////; 10-28-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

**** yg and his mediocre rhymes he just another liberal pawn

Comment

They got to keep politics out of music imo, art should not identify conform to politics of any kind.

Comment

that white boy dumb! wtf did he thought he was at? a kid rock concert??? if you're a fan of YG then you should already know what he's about.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              What a dumb rapper playing off dumber people.
              He is a fkin idiot rapper. Dude probably struggles to spell out politics yet talks sht about the president. It makes me cringe watching these dumb athletes voice their opinions on sht they have no idea about.

Just shut up and dribble

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                They got to keep politics out of music imo, art should not identify conform to politics of any kind.
                Lmfao..some of the greatest music of the modern era came from shhhh on politics in music..60s anyone?

Comment

The usual folk in here as expected. Trump can say anything he wants about anyone..hell even the dead but say anything about Don and it’s “dumb”, “gay”, “liberal” case of can give but not take I suppose. For a group of supporters who love calling everyone snowflake some of y’all are super emotional and affected by the smallest of slights. He’s got wayyyy bigger issues right now than wtf anyone is calling him at the moment..:where’s them threads on here?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Lmfao..some of the greatest music of the modern era came from shhhh on politics in music..60s anyone?
                    Sample of these so called politically motivated greatest music in the 60’s?

Just asking for one

Comment

Working...
                    X