Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'll Bring a Traveling Army To U.S. For Jose Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The Tart-Tomato doesn't have much left, every time Josh Taylor fights better opposition he comes out mangled and severely damaged. Jose Ramirez is the Tart-Tomato's size, if little Regis Pro gave Taylor all that work, what is Ramirez going to do to Josh at home?
    Don't get your hopes up too much Elie, you know Ramirez gets hit a lot more than Prograis. You know Bob Arum won't risk that fight, he's gonna cherry pick easy fights for him.

Don't worry you won't loose your job as clean up boy at his gym. You ought to be careful tho, we heard you have been kicked out of several gyms for meat gazing under guise of Reeeeporting?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Nothing will help Taylor from the ass kicking hes going to receive. Ramirez isnt a midget with t'rex arms. Taylor isnt going to weight bully Ramirez around.

Ramirez by brutal beating. I say Ramirez tko 8. He will bust that fragile face of Taylor. Taylor will leave the ring with a Red, white, blue, and green face.
      LOL!

Who of note has Ramirez KO'd? You guys are totally overrating this guys power. Before you say Hooker, he won his VACANT world title by cherry picking a not so great 135er Flanagan moving up for his first fight at 140 and nearly lost still by SD. Drew with Perez who got ko'd by crolla.

Before Hooker he decisioned Orozco who just got KO'd by someone without a Wiki, Zepeda who got stopped by Flanagan at 135 and Imam who got already KO'd by Granados.

When Taylor had fought someone who was KO'd before, he'd actually KO them unlike your boy Ramirez.

Taylor stops Ramirez late.
      Last edited by Cobra_; 10-27-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

My issue is, if you aren't going to travel, don't bring it up. We'll hear about the A side, the full stadiums, 90 thousand fans long before this gets made. The only fly in the soup is Ramirez got 4 million last out. It won't be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          This is good news Save Mart Arena in Fresno California next to 17, 000 fans book it
          I dont think so.They might shut off the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You single-handedly turned yourself into the village idiot over the last week. Here are some bottles, go cry a river since a Tornado drowned you in Katrina waters.
            Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            He proved you wrong. Made your prediction look terrible. Why would he go down in your estimation for beating a guy you said he had zero chance of beating?

That’s just odd.
            Originally posted by petero View Post
            Don't get your hopes up too much Elie, you know Ramirez gets hit a lot more than Prograis. You know Bob Arum won't risk that fight, he's gonna cherry pick easy fights for him.

Don't worry you won't loose your job as clean up boy at his gym. You ought to be careful tho, we heard you have been kicked out of several gyms for meat gazing under guise of Reeeeporting?
            I underestimated Josh Taylor's ability to take a savage beating, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I underestimated Josh Taylor's ability to take a savage beating, that's for sure.
              I pick losers all the time. I make arguments and get reported and called out, and called names. Eff em if they can't take a joke. Prograis traveled one time, Flanagan traveled one time, Selby traveled one time and they regretted it. Some guys just are not road warriors. Taylor making noise, but we'll see.

Comment

Best fight at the weight class atm.

Comment

Got to love a guy going right after another big fight.

I think Ramirez Taylor will be an all out war

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                    LOL!

Who of note has Ramirez KO'd? You guys are totally overrating this guys power. Before you say Hooker, he won his VACANT world title by cherry picking a not so great 135er Flanagan moving up for his first fight at 140 and nearly lost still by SD. Drew with Perez who got ko'd by crolla.

Before Hooker he decisioned Orozco who just got KO'd by someone without a Wiki, Zepeda who got stopped by Flanagan at 135 and Imam who got already KO'd by Granados.

When Taylor had fought someone who was KO'd before, he'd actually KO them unlike your boy Ramirez.

Taylor stops Ramirez late.
                    This guy beat that guy and that guy didn't knock out that guy so this guy can't beat that guy.

Those always work.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      This guy beat that guy and that guy didn't knock out that guy so this guy can't beat that guy.

Those always work.....
                      Doesn't change the fact that Taylor has fought and KO'd better competition which was my original point.

Comment

Working...
                      X