Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Lomachenko has better resume. Walters, Sosa, Pedraza, Linares , Rigo, Crolla...is better than Crawford`s wins.
    Is GRJ not a good win?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      When people of a certain skin colour accuse those of the darker skin persuasion of racism and call them “racists” for no reason what they are really calling them is the “n word”.
      No you fraud cuck.

I'm white and I can tell you right now the PBC brigade is an embarrassment and its largely black folk.

My favorite fighters are Ca$hnelo, Terrence Crawford, LomaGOAT, and Anthony Joshua. My all time fav is Floyd. No whites oh nooooo

Guess what? Racism is not a word used to describe "white" people actions. It goes all directions.

So when you chirp like a wannabe black panther you are doing nothing more than a Donald Trump act with favoritism flipped.

Keep quacking you Trump clown. I guess it's okay to like a racist bigot like Trump because YEEZY do it. Fuck Yeezy and fuck anyone that does anything like those trash

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        Is GRJ not a good win?
        No it was not a good win. Great win. It was a great win

Comment

Spedce wants to talk about everything except fighting Bud, let alone stepping in the ring with him. Maybe Spedce should be giving his advice on splits to Wilder and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            He's duckiing someone who signed a contract extension knowing his options?

If anybody ducked, it's the guy who intentionally locked himself into that arrangement. Its business. He knew what he was doing.
            The ones ducking are the ones that dont want the fight, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Khan made $5m + PPV

Danny offered $3m + PPV (that was only initial offer...couldve been much more)

Danny wound up fighting for $1m flat against a journeyman.

You cant make people fight you. Danny turned down about $6-7 million dollars all because he was afraid of being hurt

Errald is doing the same thing now

And you whine about contract extensions? It dont matter. Errald is a free agent and can fight anywhere. He CHOOSES not to fight Terrence and instead fight LIGHTWEIGHTS.

Those are choices. Even if Errald stood to make more against Terrence he wouldnt take the fight. Period.
              Nobody is giving Top Rank more life lines. Those days are over.

Either they let Lopez fight Loma and blow up (unlikely he wins) or they continue to die slow. They have no leverage to get Spence and their position gets worse by the day.

Spence has all the leverage. That's just reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Bob Arum has done Bud dirty, he talks so much about Loma, Bud has been nothing but loyal and then they turn around and give $120 million to Fury, that is a joke and slap in Buds face, get out of that contract ASAP!!!!!!
                FFS Bob didn't give Fury 120million. ESPN did. That's like saying Eddie Hearn gave Canelo 300 million to come to DAZN. Or GGG 100mill to come.

Bobs company is partnered with ESPN and was given a cut to have a joint promotional deal with Frank Warren to promote Fury on ESPN. Fury is not Bobs fighter but bob helps promote Fury if that makes sense to you. It's not at all like Loma or Buds relationship with Bob

Comment

Reading between the lines, Spence is telling Crawford that Top Rank promotes and pays white fighters more and he needs to come over to PBC where they promote and pay black fighters more.

America in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    No it was not a good win. Great win. It was a great win
                    Gotcha, just checking. I think it was one of his most impressive wins.

Comment

If anything I think ESPN is the one who promotes Loma more than Bud. Bob doesn't go out of his way to promote one over the other imo. In fact, Bob pays Bud more than Loma. I'm pretty sure all his purses have been higher for each of their last 3 fights. Buds also headlined 2 ppvs while Lomas done 0.

I think the real issue is that Buds pool of competition for bud is empty. Add the fact that he has no charm or personality, doesn't play the villian or act like a clown. He has a very dry personalitly and doesn't care what anyone thinks (good for him, but bad for him). What can ESPN or Bob really do to get him a bigger push?

Loma is soon going to have the same problem. His pool of comp is running thin as well. The only positive for him is that he has a little personality & puts on a damn good show in the ring (as does Bud)

Spence talking PPV #s is silly. Mikeys Mexican fan base drew those numbers & it was the circus aspect of it that was drew interest, there were enough fools that tuned in to see if Mikey was crazy or if he actually could pull a Pac vs Oscar. Spence is no ppv draw any more than Bud is. Hence why his unification with Porter (a more realistically evenly matched fight) isn't going to be PPV because they know neither guy can pull numbers. The only other person his does numbers with is Pac because of Pacs drawing power. Spence vs Bud does 500k max.
                      Last edited by Bronx23; 04-27-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X