Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commey: If I Have To Beat Teofimo Lopez To Get Loma - So Be It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    It is good for Lopez because in this way he can capture a belt and make more money. Makes the Loma fight way way bigger if it is for undisputed with tons of cash for the young kid. I'm pretty sure he is happy with that. And yeah you are right. If Commey can fight Beltran, he also could have fought Loma right now instead. That's why I'm a bit harsh on the guy. Sounded like an excuse, but I get that he wants to be at his absolute best for Loma and Lopez. The Beltran fight is just to stay sharp I guess without too much risk
    Was it good for Machado to stay at 130? Was it good for Hurd to stay at 154? How did Munguia look vs. Hogan? Too many fighters think bigger is better, and I disagree! I just hope Teofimo Sr. does not risk his son's health for money!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Was it good for Machado to stay at 130? Was it good for Hurd to stay at 154? How did Munguia look vs. Hogan? Too many fighters think bigger is better, and I disagree! I just hope Teofimo Sr. does not risk his son's health for money!
      If Lopez is too big for the weight class that's his own problem and responsibility. If he can't compete in it then he shouldn't even be fighting in this weight class regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        If Lopez is too big for the weight class that's his own problem and responsibility. If he can't compete in it then he shouldn't even be fighting in this weight class regardless.
        I guess we'll find out soon! If not Takani, then Commey! I would love to see someone take him past 8!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I really don't understand all the hate for Teofimo Lopez! He's knocking people out! He's exciting, and he's asking for the big fights! People hate Tank for NOT fighting Loma, and then the same people hate Teofimo for CALLING OUT Loma! I don't get it?
          That's the smell of fear reeking off them.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
            where do you see hate? The fact that he hasn't fought anyone of skill and importance is undeniable. I had my eyes on him after his 5th bout but he needs to stop that Loma hating talk and prove himself against a good name first.
            l0m0 got beat by a fighter that doesn't have much skill.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              l0m0 got beat by a fighter that doesn't have much skill.
              whatever helps you sleep at night

Comment

Working...
              X